PC - Round 10 - British Grand Prix [17/12/17 8:00pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 10 - British Grand Prix [17/12/17 8:00pm]

Status
Not open for further replies.

LukeBin010

Formula 4 1st Driver
Oct 3, 2017
There is an other little crash with @warpy (which is his name in the forum? so i can tag him) I guess.
I don't really know if that was very fair, i left him door on the inside, and in the exit he just completely push me off.

Last edited:

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
There is an other little crash with @warpy I guess.
I don't really know if that was very fair, i left him door on the inside, and in the exit he just completely push me off.
@Rienk ven Droon's highlights have this from behind. I'm not over-enamoured by the racecraft on display here but it is fair to say despite our invite order it is likely that everyone's screen was different.

We all can't make the decision as to whether you should forward the incidents; all I can do is re-iterate what I said. The Stewards Panel is there to sort out things at the time; we can't do anything retrospectively so if you feel it's worthy, please post it. Any drivers involved have the opportunity to post their side and PoV and it is dealt with by a group of staff so you shouldn't feel bad about posting an incident and other drivers shouldn't take it personally.

• Agree
Reactions: Rienk

yoan97222

Reigning AOR PC F1 Split 5 Champion
Sep 22, 2016
Quali and race went pretty bad for me.
I was completely out the race because i didn't have enough time to train this week so that's it.
No train No pace.

Have a good holiday and Merry christmas everyone !

Last edited:

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Status
Not open for further replies.