Dec 27, 2016
Round 10 - British Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 17th December 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Silverstone Circuit
Laps: 26

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@CRT

Last edited by a moderator:

BosslyGaming

Super Mod & F1 League Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
I don't want quali like last year

BosslyGaming

Super Mod & F1 League Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
I mean if I do then I want the recovery of last year, other than the last lap ofc

TheGiant19

F1 Test Driver
Apr 19, 2017
My pace around here is looking strong already, ive had two league races here and im happy with my pace and my strategy. Top 10 here i come again
That's what I like to hear. For me I don't think my outright pace is the best but it's solid and hopefully consistent so as long as the British weather doesn't take effect and it stays dry I definitely expect a double points finish for the pink panthers

Reactions: Justin || Taz

Im_an_eagle

S14 AOR XB1 F5 Champion
Feb 10, 2017
That's what I like to hear. For me I don't think my outright pace is the best but it's solid and hopefully consistent so as long as the British weather doesn't take effect and it stays dry I definitely expect a double points finish for the pink panthers
5th for you then

Im_an_eagle

S14 AOR XB1 F5 Champion
Feb 10, 2017
Haha probably, although I'm expecting rain for this one and haven't done any wet practice yet, but knowing my pace it'll be very slow
I uninstalled it due to issues and it’s not fully installed yet. So no practice has been done yet

Im_an_eagle

S14 AOR XB1 F5 Champion
Feb 10, 2017
Haven't broken the 28's but should do a 28 in quali provided I don't bottle it. It's weird to say for me especially but I wouldn't mind rain though, I reckon my wet pace is better than my dry pace here
I’m really hoping it stays dry. This track is among a few that are my best and I’m hoping for a good result here tonight.

TheGiant19

F1 Test Driver
Apr 19, 2017
I’m really hoping it stays dry. This track is among a few that are my best and I’m hoping for a good result here tonight.
It was good for me last season, in both races as we had a rerun I got points which was huge as I was still getting used to no assists (at least in the first one) and those races were dry, idk whether my pace actually isn't as bad as I think but ik there are faster people than me around here so rain might benefit me