XB1 - Round 10 - British Grand Prix [17/12/17 8:00pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Round 10 - British Grand Prix [17/12/17 8:00pm]

Saabo

Formula 3 Test Driver
Dec 13, 2016
5 out of the 6 races i did i got 2ND place, starting to think if i ever will win a race this season lol

TheGiant19

GP2 1st Driver
Apr 19, 2017
5 out of the 6 races i did i got 2ND place, starting to think if i ever will win a race this season lol
I'm starting to think if I'll ever score another point, so frustrated with the bad luck I've been having, at least @BosslyGaming still isn't ahead of me in the standings :happy:

nemura

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Oct 12, 2016
Wow :)
30 mins till the session I noticed that my throttle pedal is not working correctly, probably the spring is almost dead or something so I went down to 60% of throttle deadzone and prayed that it won't crash completely till the end of the race :)
Q. Went two times with two laps. And again first 3 laps was a disaster and the last lap was with time but it wasn't very good but it was ok for the Pole. I was surprised a bit.
R. Start was good, avoided harsh mistakes, keeped up the pace from guys behind and lead whole race from start to finish. Very happy about that.

:stig::stig::stig::stig::cigar:

Now I have few weeks to repair my pedals because next one is my favourite :) :)

Im_an_eagle

S14 AOR XB1 F5 Champion
Feb 10, 2017
Wow :)
30 mins till the session I noticed that my throttle pedal is not working correctly, probably the spring is almost dead or something so I went down to 60% of throttle deadzone and prayed that it won't crash completely till the end of the race :)
Q. Went two times with two laps. And again first 3 laps was a disaster and the last lap was with time but it wasn't very good but it was ok for the Pole. I was surprised a bit.
R. Start was good, avoided harsh mistakes, keeped up the pace from guys behind and lead whole race from start to finish. Very happy about that.

:stig::stig::stig::stig::cigar:

Now I have few weeks to repair my pedals because next one is my favourite :) :)
Get in there red bull lad . Maybe next time we both get on the podium instead of one or the other haha

Reactions: nemura