Apr 23, 2017
]Round 10 - British Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 17th December 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Silverstone Circuit
Laps: 26

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
-

IS Daigoro

Formula Karter
Aug 21, 2017
@Stuart I didn't understand why were you as slow as you were in the final sector in the mid-race... It cost me a lot of time ^^'

Stuart

Pro Karter
Sep 5, 2017
@IS Daigoro

It was a huge frame rate drop in my game. I lost 15 seconds down the back straight because of it.

It cost me a potential 2nd place. Sorry you were affected by it but, nothing to do with me. Codemasters problem

IS Daigoro

Formula Karter
Aug 21, 2017
That's why I didn't take any videos, I knew it was a lag incident. But I was curious to know your mind about it. :p

Stuart

Pro Karter
Sep 5, 2017
I was going to do a video too but had to concentrate on gaining back the lost time.

Crazy game

Chris Leather

F1 Coordinator & 1-time XB1 Assist 2 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 23, 2017
Anyone got the results so i can update the table?