Jan 12, 2014
Round 10 - British Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 17th December 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Silverstone Circuit
Laps: 26

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @maxafc46

FisiFan91

AOR Founder & League Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Last one before the Christmas/New Years break!

• Happy
Reactions: Raven

Slickk

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Feb 12, 2017
Hopefully my last race with my current potato computer, key word is hopefully

• Optimistic
Reactions: n0body_

IsaacPrice99

Pro Karter
Dec 4, 2017
It can't go any worse than my last race

• Optimistic

Fehler3

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 24, 2017
I won't be able to record today unless someone has an idea how to fix shadowplay..
the overlay cannot be opened and I already tried rebooting, reinstalling - nothing worked. OBS causes minor framedrops and the video stutters, so it seems not to be an option.

I had this kind of issue during the week of the AOR race in Spain already, but it sorted itself out until raceday. However, today that seems not to be the case.

King-kodiak

AOR Head Commentator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
AOR Commentator
May 10, 2016
I assume Mads is taking Maxafc's spot this race as Isaac has now replaced Arox?

Another eSports refugee is in our midst now, welcome :)

ramdrop

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Apr 26, 2015
I'm currently caught in the middle of a UT4 nations game for team UK, if you're happy to wait I can make it, otherwise I'll have to skip this one. @FisiFan91

Slickk

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Feb 12, 2017
Drive 26 pretty much flawless laps to end up P9

The people in this split are just too fast man

• Agree
Reactions: FisiFan91

n0body_

GP2 1st Driver
Jun 19, 2017
I hope everyone enjoyed participating in the n0body_ train for the first stint. For some reason my car felt awful when compared to all other practice races I did (With the same setup)

Reactions: NonRunner

FisiFan91

AOR Founder & League Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
I hope everyone enjoyed participating in the n0body_ train for the first stint. For some reason my car felt awful when compared to all other practice races I did (With the same setup)
Appreciate that - gave me a chance to keep up with people for a while :p

Also appreciate @Fehler3 keeping me company at the back for pretty much the whole race - nice battle mate!

Finished 13th and I don't even feel like I drove a bad race - y'all are just way too faaaaaaaaast! o_O

• Kappa

Fehler3

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 24, 2017
You're welcome @FisiFan91 , it was a pleasure. But let's place our next battle a bit further at the front;)

It was a busy week for me, I couldn't practice as much as I would have liked to, only could do some TT laps and some stuff right before the race.

I hope to come back stronger after the christmas break - last season Hungary was where I started collecting some strong results sooooo....