PS4 - Round 10 - British Grand Prix [17/12/17 8:00pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 10 - British Grand Prix [17/12/17 8:00pm]

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
07:24 - Passing @Michel--NL for P5.
Wow just see it now. I didn't noticed you in my mirrors and that you where that close to me. Happily that I let you pass on the straight :bag:
1513590386332.png

BrakeCheck101

PS4 Triple Crown Le Mans GTE tier 2 Winner
Apr 19, 2017
Wow just see it now. I didn't noticed you in my mirrors and that you where that close to me. Happily that I let you pass on the straight :bag:
View attachment 34086
it’s ok, I was being a bit ambitious trying to pass you before that section anyway.

Yeah, cheers for backing off on the straight - although I took over a second out of you on the next lap, so it probably would have only been a matter of time anyway.

I had brand new super softs on, so I had supreme grip, DRS and bags of fuel too.

A.O.R Evildragon

Formula 4 Test Driver
AOR Commentator
Nov 29, 2017
hello, all wish to apologise for the stream cutting out on Sunday as it turns out my ps4 fan got clogged up so it went all nuclear meltdown on me. on the bright side, it's better now as I cleaned it out so will be back on track (in the box's) when we return from Xmas :) so yay

YabbaTheHutt

Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
hello, all wish to apologise for the stream cutting out on Sunday as it turns out my ps4 fan got clogged up so it went all nuclear meltdown on me. on the bright side, it's better now as I cleaned it out so will be back on track (in the box's) when we return from Xmas :) so yay
No worries mate, these things happens :)

BrakeCheck101

PS4 Triple Crown Le Mans GTE tier 2 Winner
Apr 19, 2017
Hi everyone, hope you're all well. You may remember me as "wrl1989"...I have changed my username now...

So...I have been reminiscing about this season as I didn't take part in Season 15. I've basically been "remastering" my YouTube highlights, now that I actually commentate with my real voice! :LOL:

Anyway, I have got all the way to Silverstone now. Check it out if you want to remind yourself of the good times. Personally, I can't believe how slow/rubbish I was at driving back in late 2017/early 2018.

Check out the rest of the playlist here if you like.

I'm uploading race highlights every two days. Next one will be on Sunday.