PS4 - Round 10: British Grand Prix [18/12/2016 20:00] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 10: British Grand Prix [18/12/2016 20:00]

Dan Pursall

Pro Karter
Sep 29, 2016
Ok so having seen footage of a couple of aspects, first off I think that @Fc_Bart_ we are probably level now. I'll hold my hands up to the incident in the 2nd corner, thy was complete my mistake by the looks of it.

@washy03 thanks for uploading that footage, and please let @denzamo i can see now that it was indeed @pokey who is to blame. I'm not quite sure how this guy is still in the league, his driving in thy race is a joke! And I agree I probably was blind to @denzamo going into that section, I thought I was ahead but by the looks of it I was not. So again, my apologies to @denzamo, I probably should have positioned myself better than I did.

Fc_Bart_

Formula Karter
Oct 10, 2016
Ok so having seen footage of a couple of aspects, first off I think that @Fc_Bart_ we are probably level now. I'll hold my hands up to the incident in the 2nd corner, thy was complete my mistake by the looks of it.

@washy03 thanks for uploading that footage, and please let @denzamo i can see now that it was indeed @pokey who is to blame. I'm not quite sure how this guy is still in the league, his driving in thy race is a joke! And I agree I probably was blind to @denzamo going into that section, I thought I was ahead but by the looks of it I was not. So again, my apologies to @denzamo, I probably should have positioned myself better than I did.
It's alright haha

Reactions: Squizza1990

B5NCO

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jul 13, 2015
Quicker without them, just don't have the time/patience I used to have so just prefer the more relaxed approach

Tfix

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Sep 16, 2016
So correct me if iam wrong.
There are drivers here who can do everything manual but drive with the assist on in the rookie league.
Just to let everybody see how good they are?
I suggest that they would be removed.
I sounds tottally off to me and iam not even bitching about those guys putting rookie mistakes up by the stewards.
Go drive in a higher tier and pull outnof the competition.

And iam thinking why the hell are those rookies so fast
[DOUBLEPOST=1482339137][/DOUBLEPOST]
Quicker without them, just don't have the time/patience I used to have so just prefer the more relaxed approach
Yeah by kicking ass off rookies.
Well job well done and be proud

B5NCO

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jul 13, 2015
it would have probably been better having separate leagues for rookies and assist users but there isn't that option. Me and @Squizza1990 have been playing f1 for a while now. for starters I was in the reserve league but was moved up into this one.

I'm not putting the practice in that I used to do so if there wasn't an option to use assists I'd not bother at all.

not everybody in this league is a rookie, it's been raised before. Don't know why you single'ing me out
[DOUBLEPOST=1482340030][/DOUBLEPOST]And about "letting people see how good you are"

If I wanted to do that I'd not use the assists and try and get results the higher league not a rookie League

Last edited:

AOR Perez

F1 Sponsored Driver
Aug 21, 2016
Maybe we should mention his to the PS4 league co-ordinators to see if there is an issue or not. IMO it's disappointing that people that can easily be in the F1 tier are dominating the rookie league but in the end its their choice if they want to race here or not so yeah.

B5NCO

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jul 13, 2015
That's upto you and them, were not breaking any rules it's an issue with the league structure.

Squizza1990

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 27, 2015
Hold on, let me get what a few are saying. This tier (rookie league) is the only one that allows assists. So all of the quickest guys in this league use assists, and of those who use assists, @Tfix and @markelov74 are basically going to co-ordinators asking the top 10 in this league to be removed, put in other tiers and stop using assists?

People who don't use any assists at all should be joining tier 3. Tier 4 is the only chance for those who use assists to join the league racing here. That is why i came back to AOR. Because a tier was available to enjoy racing. I'm not a "want to be perfect racer without assists" person. I always have used assists, and enjoy the game i'm playing, with who i play. Don't care if it's half a second slower and whatever than without assists, without assists i spin every lap or put it in the wall, not enjoyable!

B5NCO

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jul 13, 2015
it would perhaps of been best for this tier to not be called rookie but tier 4/5 or whatever

Squizza1990

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 27, 2015
Maybe we should mention his to the PS4 league co-ordinators to see if there is an issue or not. IMO it's disappointing that people that can easily be in the F1 tier are dominating the rookie league but in the end its their choice if they want to race here or not so yeah.
Without assists i'd be tier 3 lol. Never judge someone's pace compared to assists vs no assists. Raced every f1 game with assists because i don't care for not using them. Play the game to enjoy it, no assists i struggle to handle the rear and i don't enjoy the game.

Feel free to report it to co-ordinators, but i use assists so it's an assists allowing league or nothing for me :)

Squizza1990

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 27, 2015
So correct me if iam wrong.
There are drivers here who can do everything manual but drive with the assist on in the rookie league.
Just to let everybody see how good they are?
I suggest that they would be removed.
I sounds tottally off to me and iam not even bitching about those guys putting rookie mistakes up by the stewards.
Go drive in a higher tier and pull outnof the competition.

And iam thinking why the hell are those rookies so fast
[DOUBLEPOST=1482339137][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah by kicking ass off rookies.
Well job well done and be proud
Feel offended by this! If i didn't use assists i'd have joined the other tiers!
I USE assists so this is the only league i can participate in!

Tfix

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Sep 16, 2016
I already told that there should be a step in between the rookie and the lowest tier.

I was a bit joking about being removed though.
I think there should be an step higher for older members ornexperuans drivers who want all assist and just want to cruise/compete a bit like that.
Makes it more fun for actual rookies.

Nut then again i know that we not even filled the complete rookie competition with drivers, so a second one would be not even ne realized.
[DOUBLEPOST=1482343691][/DOUBLEPOST]Lets have a vote to kick @Squizza1990 ;-)
Just kidding amigo do not feel offended.
Its the structure of the tiers to blame.

• Funny
Reactions: Squizza1990

Squizza1990

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 27, 2015
It's very simple, next season, provided there is enough drivers, AOR should have an assists league as tier 4 then a rookie league for brand new players tier 5.

But right now if you did that the assists league would keep 75% of this league and the others wouldn't even have half a grid, so it's just silly to be even talking about this.

For now, the rookies here are learning from experianced drivers so it's actually better for you right now lol :)

Fc_Bart_

Formula Karter
Oct 10, 2016
It's very simple, next season, provided there is enough drivers, AOR should have an assists league as tier 4 then a rookie league for brand new players tier 5.

But right now if you did that the assists league would keep 75% of this league and the others wouldn't even have half a grid, so it's just silly to be even talking about this.

For now, the rookies here are learning from experianced drivers so it's actually better for you right now lol :)
I think they should have a time trial, and then split Rookie league and reserve league in two leagues both called assist league and rookie league.

Squizza1990

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 27, 2015
I think they should have a time trial, and then split Rookie league and reserve league in two leagues both called assist league and rookie league.
That would make two leagues with half a grid each, theres not enough players for it yet lol, next season if there is enough drivers then im sure coordinators will do it