XB1 - Round 10 - British Grand Prix [20/10/19 20:00UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Round 10 - British Grand Prix [20/10/19 20:00UK]

• We are aware of some functionality issues with the forums at present. These are being looked into. Feel free to use the bug reports thread to report any issues you encounter. Thanks! :)

FORMULA1FAN71

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 2, 2019
P2 quite snazzy would like to say that 3 brits on the podium is even better, unlucky to @Cathal amazing race from you man totally deserved a win but unlucky with the crash. Also would like to thank @PriceyNumber1 for the grid penalty (like actually thank you) if I hadn't of been given it I would've been involved in the T1 incident.
But I’m not Britain

Bernie

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 7, 2016
I hate Silverstone and that race didn't help at all.

Knew I wouldn't be anywhere near with softs so opted to start on mediums - qualified 10th.

Got an electric start, absolutely WHIZZING past loads of noobs but unfortunately @Bernie spins out in front of me and I have no where to go and I hit him and lose half of my front wing on the right hand side (which is certainly not good for all these right handers at Silverstone).

So I'm chilling in 4th and let my team mate through as he's much faster than me. It is quite a struggle to go through this fast corners with a yellow (maybe orange) half a wing and I'm losing lots of time to the front group but luckily I have about a 5 second cushion to Bernie behind.

When all the soft runners pit I'm out in front on my own for a few laps, all is bliss, got a nice 11-14 second gap. And lap 15 just before I get to the pit entry BOOM A VIRTUAL SAFETY CAR. THIS IS GREAT NEWS. Because I had to change my front wing (which is about an extra 6 seconds) I knew this would benefit me loads. I come out about 2 car lengths behind Bernie as the VSC ends and overtake him swiftly.

But I had to do some proper intense and dirty fuel saving because stupid me thought it would be good to underfuel the car at the beginning of the race and that hurt me at the end. And my absoutely shocking pace could be proved by DD running infront of me on 15 lap hards making a gap and Bernie on mediums absolutely hounding my arse up until the end.

Luckliy about lap 24 he spun a bit and made a 4 seconds cushion (as I had a time penalty) but because I'm a big failure he managed to get the gap down to 2 seconds and nab me for 5th.

Moral of the story? Blame Bernie. If I didn't have a broken wing I reckon I could have got a podium that race.
hahaha. Really annoyed me. Could have got a podium too but just couldn't pass you.

SoggyCabbages

FM Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 5, 2014
I'll upload the start in a bit, was funny watching everyone crash and burn lol.

FORMULA1FAN71

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 2, 2019
Wouldn't say funny because like people had there race ruined, I'd say humorously helpful ;)
bruh, i like had a heart attack it happened RIGHT in front of me and when i avoided the first spins, there was HAAS (see im american i call it a haaaaaaas like it's supposed to none of dis hass stuff) spinning as well but i managed to avoid lol

FORMULA1FAN71

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 2, 2019
I'm 99% sure he's American, cause he has a US flag and red connection to me in the lobby :p
how bad is my connection, your guys connections seems to be pretty good but i haven't had a lot of 1 v1 action but yeah seems pretty good for me and i just learn to ignore the red bars as i see them in no matter what lobby i'm in

DICER46

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 21, 2019
bruh, i like had a heart attack it happened RIGHT in front of me and when i avoided the first spins, there was HAAS (see im american i call it a haaaaaaas like it's supposed to none of dis hass stuff) spinning as well but i managed to avoid lol
Same I poo'd myself when I say classic go Into next year. Like I just slammed the breaks and some how got through without hitting or being hit on the outside line.

Reactions: FORMULA1FAN71

ClassicDelta

GP2 Reserve Driver
Aug 30, 2018
how bad is my connection, your guys connections seems to be pretty good but i haven't had a lot of 1 v1 action but yeah seems pretty good for me and i just learn to ignore the red bars as i see them in no matter what lobby i'm in
Oh you don't actually lag with me at all it just comes up with a red bar, i've not seen anyone else complain of lag when battling you either :)

• Informative
Reactions: FORMULA1FAN71

SoggyCabbages

FM Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 5, 2014

Here is my start, although I lost some of the wing I did make up a lot of positions.