PS4 - Round 10 - British Grand Prix [20/10/19 8:00pm UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 10 - British Grand Prix [20/10/19 8:00pm UK]

• We are aware of some functionality issues with the forums at present. These are being looked into. Feel free to use the bug reports thread to report any issues you encounter. Thanks! :)

Driver of the Day

• Robkite - 2nd to 2nd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • zemoglis - 6th to 3rd

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RC7_NI

S15 AOR PS4 Assist League 2 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 3, 2018
Round 10 - British Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 20th October 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Silverstone Circuit
Laps: 26

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @ConnorPat96

Last edited:

MarkoKova

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 6, 2019
Quali: bad few laps and was about 0.6 sec off where I could have been. Ended 8th

race: had to be cautious first few lap as connection was very bad and made it hard. Was going okay but had small spin in middle sector which cost me about 10 secs. Was consistent after that and finish 5th. Should have got fastest lap but ruined last corner on final lap to just miss out

Thomasbrxwn

S13 AOR PS4 Assist Champion
Apr 4, 2017
pre race - has no confidence coming into this one, was slower then my main rival and had to control of the car and spun in socials and didn’t have the pace.

race - somehow found pace in quali and put it on pole, im not sure where this pace or consistency came from but i’m glad i found it.
race was a pretty boring first half for me, just managing the gap to @RobKite & @Beck till the first pit stop, we all pitted but beck pitted a lap before hand and the undercut made him get rob in the stages and pull up to 1.5 secs behind me, this second half of the race a lot went on between us 3 and unpitted cars so i’ll let the video explain the rest of this! brilliant racing this is what i’ve came here to do

Limaro_83

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 25, 2017
PRE-RACE
Looking forward to this, I’m usually competitive round here and took pole last season with one of my best ever laps
QUALI P9
Was aiming for a 27.2 which I thought would be in contention for pole. Took it abit too easy first few runs so had time to make up on last run. Purple in first sector, and up in the 2nd I took a tow up the hangar straight from @MJ7 I’m nearly 5 tenths up and I mess up at the final chicane and lose all that hard work. Gutted.
RACE P9
A very poor first lap saw me drop to the back of grid, I made up a few spaces at the start but coming out of chapel i took too much grass and had to run off track to stop back end going. After that I was plodding along on my lonesome, @MJ7 let me through as he had damage and I took @Nick-1054 before and after pit-stop. A little battle with @Peter day when he came out of the pits but he was on the softer tyre so I never really had a chance. Then 9 laps to go @RC7_NI made a mistake up ahead and I managed to take him the next lap. After that I couldnt get him out of my DRS and spent the last 7 laps constantly defending, luckily those 2 front wings kept me ahead.
POSTRACE
Not the result I was hoping for, maybe the pace wasn’t there to challenge right at the front but a 5th could have been achievable. Congrats to @Thomasbrxwn for the win and well done to @RobKite and @zemoglis on getting the other podium spots. Auf nach Deutschland, mein Heimrennen.

Status
Not open for further replies.