Nov 15, 2018
Round 10 - British Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 20th October 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Silverstone Circuit
Laps: 26

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
-

FiedBoy206

Junior Karter
Jul 7, 2019
I am Sorry I wasn't able to Participate because I literally just walked back into my house after a week of holidays. I just forgot to tell you guys before.

S4lty

Formula Karter
Oct 15, 2018
First of all: THANKS to the weather gods! Finally a complete dry weekend again!:love:

I didn´t expect to be on pole here because I saw @Faerge ´s and @PepeDominance ´s time trials so I took the 3rd place in quali with a happy feeling..
Congrats on @PepeDominance to that pole(really close between you and @Faerge )! And on your race win aswell congrats, too fast yesterday, just like in Austria!

I didn´t get the best start off the line and so @aep Dahy overtook me and then he braked into turn 1 which caused me some front wing damage...
As we went into turn3 we( @MrSascha , @Faerge , @aep Dahy and me) went 4 wide into one corner and as it isn´t the broadest corner we crashed and @MrSascha spun out and I got more front wing damage than I had before which caused me to pit at the end of lap 1 and so I decided to change to the hard tyres which in the end, lasted 25laps...
After my pitstop it was a recovery drive from the last place and so I took advantage of the crashes from @Faerge and @aep Dahy , thanks to you:p
One placed was gained by me through a divebomb from far behind on @Yava but you left me enough space, thanks for that!
At lap 18 I thought I might get @CorporalCarrot and so I started to push and in the end I dived down his inside at Vale corner at the end of lap25 and I thought, as I checked it on the radio, @CorporalCarrot will gain his 2nd place back but I think he pushed too hard on the last lap and earned himself his first penalty and so he ended up behind me as I only had one penalty aswell..
In the end I finally got a podium again after some hard weeks/races for me and it´s my first second place, so I´m quite happy:D
Congrats to @CorporalCarrot to the podium!

• Winner
Reactions: PepeDominance