PS4 - Round 10 - British Grand Prix [20/10/19 8PM UK Time] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 10 - British Grand Prix [20/10/19 8PM UK Time]

Jason007

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 9, 2017
Round 10 - British Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 20th October 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Silverstone Circuit
Laps: 26

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@xGATECRASHERx

Last edited:

DonSteeringwheel

Formula Karter
Jul 19, 2019
Qualifying: P6
Race: P4

Qualifying was okay for me. I had a second fast lap which was invalid but that can happen when going all in.

For the race I was really annoyed with the start. Absolutely chaotic as it was already in Austria. This time for me it was longer red lights, last week the other way around. I didn't get damage so that I found myself in a good position. I needed some time to feel comfortable with the track in the rain. I had one nice overtake on @Antonio Sapienza and except from that one mistake which costed me for sure 5sec. In the last lap @Philip_66 lost his car so that I finished in P4. Happy with that after three rather disappointing races.

Enjoy the break and see you in Germany!

Salvo Failla

Formula Karter
Aug 9, 2018
Q: P13
R: P12
I'm disappointed for the result of qualifying. My second and third (last) attempts were deleted, so my only lap time was signed with the first attempt.
The race was decided by the problem at the start. I have broken my front wing, so I changed it, starting the second lap in P17. I'm satisfied because my pace with the rain was good, so I have finished in P12.
Now two week of break, to prepare better the next race ;) .

DonSteeringwheel

Formula Karter
Jul 19, 2019
I'm disappointed for the result of qualifying. My second and third (last) attempts were deleted, so my only lap time was signed with the first attempt.
The race was decided by the problem at the start. I have broken my front wing, so I changed it, starting the second lap in P17. I'm satisfied because my pace with the rain was good, so I have finished in P12.

I just see how Philipp stands behind me while your lights are off. I had it last week with Antonio and I hope it won't happen next time again. If so we should consider a restart of the race at least because it destroyed the race of like 8 guys seeing how many people had to pit at the end of L1 :eek:

Kellvinnr3

Pro Karter
Sep 10, 2017
Q1
P1

Unforunately I did not have a lot of time preparing the qualifying but I somehow managed to beat my time trail time on the last lap :)
When i saw the time of @Pxcam I never expected it.

The rain is always nice, make you concentrate to the extreme. @Okeke21 did not leave me alone, driving a almost perfect race keeping me very honest.

Great race and see you all in november :)

Philip_66

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Q; 8th
R; 8th
Again a big mess with the start due to F#^$ed up lights.
Deleted the Austria race by accident, but had the same starting lights problems.
Race wasn't too bad. Held up at the start, and 2 sloppy mistakes during the race.
Battles were fun and clean!! Pitty i've lost too much time.
Cya in Germany.

Last edited:

Bashful4

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 5, 2018
Any of you guys have a FANATEC CS ELITE ?

My wheel does a rumble/shake effect in GTSport when in corners the tyres lose grip. This is a very bad shake on the wheel wich is anoying and affetcs the turning. The lack of grip is suposed to make the wheel lighter has it does in F12019. Any help is aprecciated.

Thanks a lot.

Bashful4

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 5, 2018

Hey Salvo, nice to see you Video.

I just want to say that it was cool that you didn't say nothing to me about that overtake on lap 4, wich seeing your video looks like i hit you hard. I have my video as well, i will check that again, but on the race i didn't have that idea. Good race.

Reactions: DonSteeringwheel

Jason007

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 9, 2017
Any of you guys have a FANATEC CS ELITE ?

My wheel does a rumble/shake effect in GTSport when in corners the tyres lose grip. This is a very bad shake on the wheel wich is anoying and affetcs the turning. The lack of grip is suposed to make the wheel lighter has it does in F12019. Any help is aprecciated.

Thanks a lot.
In the options menu in F12019 you should be able to lower the force feedback and vibration of the wheel, depending on the surface you're driving over. Me personally, I have the vibration just below a medium setting, but turning force high since I prefer more wheel weight.

Bashful4

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 5, 2018
In the options menu in F12019 you should be able to lower the force feedback and vibration of the wheel, depending on the surface you're driving over. Me personally, I have the vibration just below a medium setting, but turning force high since I prefer more wheel weight.
Thanks for the response Jason, but in F1 2019 there is no problem, it works fine like my previous G29.
But in GTsport game it does that anoying vibration when in the corners the tyres lost the grip.

Salvo Failla

Formula Karter
Aug 9, 2018
Hey Salvo, nice to see you Video.

I just want to say that it was cool that you didn't say nothing to me about that overtake on lap 4, wich seeing your video looks like i hit you hard. I have my video as well, i will check that again, but on the race i didn't have that idea. Good race.
The contact wasn’t hard. With the rain also a small contact looks very hard. No problem.

Salvo Failla

Formula Karter
Aug 9, 2018
I just see how Philipp stands behind me while your lights are off. I had it last week with Antonio and I hope it won't happen next time again. If so we should consider a restart of the race at least because it destroyed the race of like 8 guys seeing how many people had to pit at the end of L1 :eek:
Exactly. At the end of lap 1 ther were 7 cars in pit lane.

Okeke21

Pro Karter
Apr 17, 2019
Q3
R2

First Quali Lap went ok, then invalidated my remaining ones but good starting position.
Race went well, really enjoyed it :D Was great trying to keep pace with @Kellvinnr3, I really tried but couldn't get there. Brilliant stuff man GG, looking forward to Germany! Still need to edit the vid!

Okeke21

Pro Karter
Apr 17, 2019
Q1
P1

Unforunately I did not have a lot of time preparing the qualifying but I somehow managed to beat my time trail time on the last lap :)
When i saw the time of @Pxcam I never expected it.

The rain is always nice, make you concentrate to the extreme. @Okeke21 did not leave me alone, driving a almost perfect race keeping me very honest.

Great race and see you all in november :)

Q3
R2
First Quali Lap went ok, then invalidated my remaining ones but good starting position.
Race went well, really enjoyed it :D Was great trying to keep pace with @Kellvinnr3, I really tried but couldn't get there. Brilliant stuff man GG, looking forward to Germany! Still need to edit the vid!