Round 10 - British Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

*BANNER HERE*

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 20th October 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Silverstone Circuit
Laps: 26

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

*TRACK GRAPHICS HERE*

Confirmed no-shows:
- @Sheiken
- @Zarra
- @Steffe

Last edited:
  • Optimistic
Reactions: Jordy van Oosten

Biolite80

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 14, 2017
Well.....i used to be fast here......we will find out lol.

Steffe

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 29, 2017
Sorry for so late notice but i am not able to race due to train schedule fk up since i am in different city and i cannot make it to the race.. :/

• Informative
Reactions: Biolite80

Jubilax

Pro Karter
May 28, 2019
Ahhhhhhhh a really bad spin in the beginning cost me the whole race! tried to catch up with hard tires managed to finish p10... Unfortunate race for me....
During the qualification, Callmemagic hit me from behind I was trying get out of the racing line sorry for that if were having a good.. I was actually out of the racing line but still it may costed you good lap sorry again :(