PC - Round 10 - British Grand Prix [20/10/2019 - 08:00PM UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 10 - British Grand Prix [20/10/2019 - 08:00PM UK]

Schwalbe

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jun 14, 2018
Round 10 - British Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 20th October 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Silverstone Circuit
Laps: 26

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @StuN
- @DerDenis
- @123

Last edited:

ForceSkoda

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 31, 2017
Just a heads up, I may not be back home in time tomorrow for the race, it will depend on traffic, ideally I can be back for my home race :)

• Informative
Reactions: Schwalbe

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 15, 2019
Yes men in China this guy broke my frontwing because he dont let me space in the first turn when I went to overtake him. @Kereka

Schwalbe

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jun 14, 2018
This is not the right place to discuss that. If you have any problems go to the stewards.

HaiCo

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 10, 2018
Definitely not the place to write things like this @Kereka & @123. I understand situations can cause frustration. But at all times show a little respect, we all make mistakes sometimes.

spawnieSTAR

Formula Karter
Dec 14, 2017
Good morning, friends,

Congratulations on the podium. @Skiadr and i dont know who is 3rd :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:
It was a lot of fun.
Finally got a good qualifying.

GG

@Schwalbe
Cheer up, my friend! Better times will come again. Don't let yourself down. <3

Reactions: Skiadr

F1Broodje

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 15, 2018
Got brakechecked by a redbull in the esses, had to get a new wing and eventually got taken out again. Wasnt expecting much anyway since this was probably my least favorite circuit on the calender

EyezOfAPsycho

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 23, 2019
Good morning, friends,

Congratulations on the podium. @Skiadr and i dont know who is 3rd :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:
It was a lot of fun.
Finally got a good qualifying.

GG

@Schwalbe
Cheer up, my friend! Better times will come again. Don't let yourself down. <3
I was third :( btw, you guys are fast as like a huge thunder. Congrats y'all, it was a grueling race!

spawnieSTAR

Formula Karter
Dec 14, 2017
Got brakechecked by a redbull in the esses, had to get a new wing and eventually got taken out again. Wasnt expecting much anyway since this was probably my least favorite circuit on the calender
Head up. Better Times will come.

HaiCo

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 10, 2018
Yes that's up to the stewards and now please let the topics about incidents rest. Everything related to inquiries should be dealt with in inquiries. Talking about incidents here and who is to blame for them, makes no sense and will most of the time just result in unfriendly discussions.