Round 10 - British Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

*BANNER HERE*

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 20th October 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Silverstone Circuit
Laps: 26

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

*TRACK GRAPHICS HERE*

Confirmed no-shows:
-

H_pro1

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
iGP Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 19, 2014
Feeling a bit sick so might not participate. If you can still send the invites if I feel any better after one hour :)

• Informative
Reactions: Hinyaldee

ArrowMax

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 14, 2018
'Lost connection to Steam' in the transition from race start to formation lap. 10/10

Illicit

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 1, 2019
DQ'ed from qualifying for "driving backwards on track" as I was recovering from a spin. Love it Codemasters, never change.

eyjafjallajökull

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 21, 2019
League racing can sometimes be tough.

In qualifying something broke on my steering wheel, so I only could get 2 laps in. So P3 was then very good.

In the race i made 2 major mistakes. One on Lap 10 where i pushed to hard and lost control.
The other one I made an optimistic move for P1. Glad that he did not spin.
And then I recieved a pentalty for beeing 1kph to fast in the pitlane haha.
I think race pace was okay enough to win this but it diden´t.

Congrats to @Karzolia and good race pace from @Illicit :)

Attachments

Reactions: Karzolia

Illicit

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 1, 2019

In qualifying something broke on my steering wheel, so I only could get 2 laps in. So P3 was then very good.

In the race i made 2 major mistakes. One on Lap 10 where i pushed to hard and lost control.

Cheers, you too. Good battle on lap 24 there.

Reactions: K4RZOLIA

Ronnin1978

GP2 Test Driver
Feb 6, 2016
DRS malfunction with only 2 laps before the finish, and a little mistake cost me a podium here
A very intensive race overall

Reactions: K4RZOLIA

Karzolia

Formula Karter
Dec 29, 2018
It was a relief somewhat to win my home race.

Had a great quali but i really need to work on my starts. Great start from @eyjafjallajökull. I felt I had better pace on the softs than mediums as I was catching you on first stint. But second stint i was managing the gap to you (@eyjafjallajökull) as you had a 3 second penalty. But then you suddenly spun.

But you recovered well to be fair.

@Illicit was homing in on me towards the end. Thankfully managed to hold on to end of race and get the win on home turf.

Overall good racing guys.

loafcorn

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 29, 2018

Apart of the fact that I had absolutely no practice and bottled my race because for some reason the balance was way off (or I just didnt adapt idk), I need to ask - why did you not move out of my way on my last quali lap? You blocked me completely through maggots / becketts.