Round 10 - British Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

*BANNER HERE*

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 20th October 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Silverstone Circuit
Laps: 26

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

*TRACK GRAPHICS HERE*

Confirmed no-shows:
- @MrZOCKson
- @frico241
- @dormio

Last edited:

nettur39

Formula Karter
Jun 17, 2018
With all the respect in the world.I wanna know what the hell happened @nettur39.
I dont know how but for some weird reason my car felt a lot different then it did in my practice runs. I was still using the same setup with only bb and bp changed. But the car didn't have any grip and kept oversteering in such a way i couldn't ez flat turn 1 anymore. Eventually either it was desync with a McLaren or i lost it side by side in stowe. I pitted for a new wing and lost it the next lap. I decided to retire cuz i felt i was a danger to everyone

nettur39

Formula Karter
Jun 17, 2018
and speaking of that mclaren. i dont know who that was. but i'm sorry. obviously i didnt want to spin right in front of ur car. i hope you didnt have any damage cuz of that.

ZaneFast

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 21, 2019
and speaking of that mclaren. i dont know who that was. but i'm sorry. obviously i didnt want to spin right in front of ur car. i hope you didnt have any damage cuz of that.
I am the one in the McLaren.I had my front wing damaged on the left side and i had to pit for a new one.

• Sad
Reactions: nettur39

Virtually Dark

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 2, 2019
Well even with my best result to date I guess I have to be the one that caries Williams from 10th in the constructors. * which is highly unlikely that it will happen*