PC - Round 10 - British Grand Prix [20/10/2019 8:00pm UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 10 - British Grand Prix [20/10/2019 8:00pm UK]

DeAd3ye

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jun 22, 2019
Round 10 - British Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 20th October 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Silverstone Circuit
Laps: 26

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@EnemysKiller
@Icey
@schmankerl

schmankerl

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 29, 2018
I don't know if somebody noted this but I won't be able to attend this and the next race as I'm moving and still haven't received all my stuff. I already wrote this in the austrian race thread.

EnemysKiller

Pro Karter
Aug 2, 2019
Honestly guys what the hell was that race? Where can I report people? I don't have a recording but I'm sure others saw the same stuff.

Patty81

Semi-Pro Karter
May 27, 2019
Steward Panel - Plz use the Tags mentioned F1 PC AL3

I'm upset too...
But no one of the drivers is faulty at this thing...

In Canada the Game (F1 2019) crashed for the first time sindce I play F1 2018/2019...
Seems that the game crashes more often by any driver as I can see regularly - XXX left the session - XXX joined the session...
The others are all able to get back into their car and continue the race withsome lost space, cause of the bot drives very slow...
At my first crash in Canada i saw in another stream, that my car was not driven by a bot, it stands still in the middle of a corner and as I restarted and rejoined the game i got the message DSQ bexause of halting on track...
Ok can happen one time, very unlucky but stupid either...

But today at the britain GP it was more awful...
I got a good Qualifying with Starting P9 what is very good for my since I'm here in a little to strong league withthe first 5-8 drivers...
But then at the race should start I got the mesage Spectator and P9 and my car was completely away from the starting Grid...
WTF is this buggy Game, everybody didn't niticed and the race began and there was NOTHING I could do and all my possible points with this good starting position and the chaos in this race were taken away by nothing as a buggy game :(
This is sooooo much frustrating, if I make a mistake and drive into the wall and kill me like aserbaidschan okay, but if I not even can start the race this is really anoying...
You remember the Bug of endless loading before the qualifying today and between qualifying and race in canada...

What could we do to minimize such bugs for the future?
Everybody puts energy into the preperation for each race weekend and if you are even not able to start, because of such stupid bugs it is most frustrating for anyone who gets cought by the bugdevil...

Could we check if everyone is on the Grid next race and imidiatly abprt the race if something like this happens ?

I remember at F1 2018 it was also buggy with Savtycar jumping around or laags but never crashed so often and kicked single drivers out of the race this way...

Has anyone any idea for solutions for such stupid and frustrating things?

Remember next time it could be YOU, who maybe has qualifyed on P5 and you are out before the starting lights turn green ...

regards...

Attachments

EnemysKiller

Pro Karter
Aug 2, 2019
I had the same in France, there's nothing anyone can really do. Restarting the lobby with a custom grid would take forever, I don't think we can do that for one person...

HaiCo

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
In response to @Patty81 's message above. A session can only be restarted in case of a mass disconnect. If only one person gets disconnected, it is very unfortunate but no action should be taken in that moment.

Since this is the second time in a row, I would suggest you to reset your modem/router 15 minutes before race start and make sure noone is streaming Netflix or downloading inside your apartment/house. One question: is your PC connected to the internet by cable or WiFi/wlan?

Shadeonix

Pro Karter
Apr 16, 2018
In regards to Patty's message, this exact thing has happened to me twice this season where the game has crashed in between qualifying and the race. This means that the car is not on the grid, however in the latest patch Codemasters said they had fixed and so I haven't had a problem since. HaiCo, it has nothing to do with internet but the game crashing or throwing people out but for me the latest patch has fixed it. Hope this helps.

Patty81

Semi-Pro Karter
May 27, 2019
@HaiCo

My Internet is fully stabel 400 Mbit Unitymedia...
It's just frustrating with this buggy game...
I just deleted it and redownloaded it on my new 2TB M.2 HDD, I hope this will fix it in the next race...
My PC should have absolutely no problem to run this game stabel in max details in 144 FPS
I have 9900K, 64 GB Ram and the EVGA 2080 Ti