Dec 9, 2016
Round 10 - Canadian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 19

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 24th May 2020
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit Gilles Villeneuve
Laps: 35

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
-

Alastre

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 13, 2020
Just want to apologies to everybody for the race start...the VSC was my fault, I was pushing the wrong button, so I had no clutch in...and got stuck in the middle of the track. Anyway this game is really weird about netcode too...I was -800 below my best time and finished with a 1.09.3 but because of two micro lag (you can see from the video below) the game recored a 1.09.8...:cautious:

33.png

• Sad
Reactions: Ryndal and tYsU^

Alastre

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 13, 2020
This is by far the worst league racing league racing split i have ever experienced as mentioned before :sick:
I feel you mate...

Akenari

Semi-Pro Karter
Dec 27, 2019
Quali P8
Race P5

It was as caotic as always tho. My Quali went pretty good until the time that @Alastre tried to get back to the pits. I was a bit frustrated that i wont get my 400s faster that i went straight to the wall xD Im lucky that my wheel didnt broke.

Race was alright. The start was as chaotic as ever and i went straight into @Alastre s back at the start. No big deal because the Safty Cars were pretty helpfull tho. Had some nice Racing against @Birkoff and @Ryndal at the end. Im trying my best to get better and better so i can give you guys a good and fair fight :D

Alastre

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 13, 2020
Quali P8
Race P5

It was as caotic as always tho. My Quali went pretty good until the time that @Alastre tried to get back to the pits. I was a bit frustrated that i wont get my 400s faster that i went straight to the wall xD Im lucky that my wheel didnt broke.

Race was alright. The start was as chaotic as ever and i went straight into @Alastre s back at the start. No big deal because the Safty Cars were pretty helpfull tho. Had some nice Racing against @Birkoff and @Ryndal at the end. Im trying my best to get better and better so i can give you guys a good and fair fight :D
My bad mate, I was out of fuel so the car was stuck at 120km h, I was on the opposite part of the track to let ppl by, but I had to move on the left to enter the pit lane, and knowing I was so slow I couldn't do that at the very last time as you could have found me in the middle the track! I was constantly keeping my eyes on the mirrors to check if anybody was incoming, you just popped up when I made my move on the left and I hoped I didn't spoilt your lap, but I did spoilt your whole qualify.. My apologies mate! :( Glad you haven't broken the wheel tho!

Reactions: Akenari

Akenari

Semi-Pro Karter
Dec 27, 2019
My bad mate, I was out of fuel so the car was stuck at 120km h, I was on the opposite part of the track to let ppl by, but I had to move on the left to enter the pit lane, and knowing I was so slow I couldn't do that at the very last time as you could have found me in the middle the track! I was constantly keeping my eyes on the mirrors to check if anybody was incoming, you just popped up when I made my move on the left and I hoped I didn't spoilt your lap, but I did spoilt your whole qualify.. My apologies mate! :( Glad you haven't broken the wheel tho!
Its all good. I know that you are a fair driver and after complaining alot on stream i cold down pretty much. :D Sad that you got taken out like that. The incident was very
unnecessary :/

• Friendly
Reactions: Alastre

Alastre

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 13, 2020
Back on the podium, at last !

Glad to see you back in the positions you belong. When I saw your front wing flying away after two turns I thought "Here we go again, another calvary for him..."...and see how it went, you finished P3 and me spread on the wall like Nutella on the bred! :ROFLMAO: Well done!

• Friendly
Reactions: Hinyaldee

Ryndal

Formula Karter
Jan 28, 2018
Qualifying: P5
Race: P7

Finally a decent race for me! This is one of my favorite tracks so it's nice to do a decent race here! I was keeping up with @Tilika in the first few laps and then the Safety Car came and most people went into the pits and then I was P2. The strategy was to go S->M so I was trying to stretch the softs until L12 and then switch to Mediums. Then I put the front wing in the wall and to make a pitstop on lap 9 so I went Hards and was planning to go to the end on them. After that there was a few battles, I managed to overtake @Tomohawk on track, first a miss in the last chicane and then managed to pull it off the next lap. When the last safety car came I went and took the mediums again and came out after @_Mackoo_ . After the Safety Car restart I don't know what happened, his car just slid off in a really weird manner. Hinyaldee was then in front of me and I was managing to keep up with him until L33 where I spun out and lost a lot of time. I could have challenged him for the podium there although I don't understand the traction he got on the last straight!

Tilika

Pro Karter
Feb 1, 2020
Qually: P4
Had an ok-ish run, but had to use 1 lap old tyres, cause I hit the pit wall with my wing and did damage(lack of concentration :D) The last run I did was about 0.5 seconds faster, but I messed up in sector 2.

Race: P2
I knew that this was not a track I was comfortable on, especially racewise. Had a lot of trouble in practice races with tyre management. My back tyres were always on fire. So I made a last day decision to have a little change in the setup. Otherwise really happy with my racing,

I want to say sory to @HoneybadgerF1 for being so aggresive while overtaking. I wanted to stay close to @Zygfryd. Also to @Zygfryd I want to say I am sorry you have spun, you will see my footage and how it look from my point of view. We both had minimum space going through that corner. Would have hoped you could stay on track tho. Great racin with all of you guys.

Also I had a 5second penalty which I think was actually not my fault as @Kjofex touched me a bit in the last SC.

Unfortunate for my teammate @Birkoff as he spun in lap 3. I know you had amazing pace, much better than me and I know you will come back stronger in Austria. Even though you finnished well in the points even after all that happened.

I'll upload video shortly.

Alastre

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 13, 2020
Had an ok-ish run, but had to use 1 lap old tyres, cause I hit the pit wall with my wing and did damage(lack of concentration :D) The last run I did was about 0.5 seconds faster, but I messed up in sector 2.

I knew that this was not a track I was comfortable on, especially racewise. Had a lot of trouble in practice races with tyre management. My back tyres were always on fire. So I made a last day decision to have a little change in the setup. Otherwise really happy with my racing,

I want to say sory to @HoneybadgerF1 for being so aggresive while overtaking. I wanted to stay close to @Zygfryd. Also to @Zygfryd I want to say I am sorry you have spun, you will see my footage and how it look from my point of view. We both had minimum space going through that corner. Would have hoped you could stay on track tho. Great racin with all of you guys.

Also I had a 5second penalty which I think was actually not my fault as @Kjofex touched me a bit in the last SC.

Unfortunate for my teammate @Birkoff as he spun in lap 3. I know you had amazing pace, much better than me and I know you will come back stronger in Austria. Even though you finnished well in the points even after all that happened.

Good result mate, well done!

Reactions: Tilika

tYsU^

Formula 4 Test Driver
May 19, 2014
Qual P1
I went on medium tires. I did two laps and it was enough for P1.

Race P1
Good start, I controlled the pace from start to finish. The only adventure I had when I was hit in the back by @BlackViperGT and fortunately, nothing happened.
Great points for the team, congratulations @Hinyaldee

My POV:

Kjofex

Pro Karter
Aug 11, 2019

I think it was desync. No hit from me i think. but Sorry
Don't know which lap
My POV:

Last edited: