PC - Round 10 - Canadian Grand Prix [24/05/2020 8:00pm UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 10 - Canadian Grand Prix [24/05/2020 8:00pm UK]

Mo#9991

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 14, 2017
Round 10 - Canadian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 19

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 24th May 2020
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit Gilles Villeneuve
Laps: 35

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
-

Rgm12345

S19 AOR PC F6 Champion
Jul 26, 2019
hopefully I'll make it, reinstalling the game because it was refusing to work online

Millsy

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 28, 2020
Cheers lad what an awesome racing experience.
I didn't get hit once, and from what I could see there was no other contact present in the race.
Can't wait for next week, see you lads there...

• Kappa
Reactions: Rgm12345

progsa98

Semi-Pro Karter
Feb 14, 2020
Had a race that went from bad to worse, my second quali run was completly blocked by a mclaren and my my third one I unfortunately went into a ferrari that spun. In the race I had no pace with the softs, but it went better with the mediums, until I spun and sadly my teammate dnfed cause of that. Afterwards I was able to get back in line but Dnfed cause Mavericks went wide i nthe last corner, I thought he was gonna cut back on track, tried to react, reacted wrong and went into the wall.

• Kappa
Reactions: Millsy

Kippetje

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 30, 2018
Crazy conditions this race, got my first podium on an unexpected track... plenty of luck on my side too with SC this time so yay!

Saw a lot of crazy moves though, very dangerous driving. At the end of the race @leenvollaard and yoyo (alfa) crashed and I was ensured P3 instead of needing to fight for it. What leenvollaard did there was insane driving imo, can I report someone even if I wasn't the victim?

edit: video

Last edited:
  • What?

Maverickisonline

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 6, 2019
What a messy race...I could do 5 hotlaps during qualifying and I could start P4.

But at the start @eyjafjallajökull pushed me in the wall and I had to change my front wing. And at lap 9, @BosslyGaming spun in front of me and I couldn't avoir him. Second front wing change in 10 laps :cry: I decided to pu hard tyres but I was last. And tyres for 25 laps. :unsure:

I was a bit lucky because the SC came in.

At the hairpin, there was a big crash and I gained 4 places. A little bit lucky this time ! :D

Another crash put me in P5 and after that @GiMP overtook me. And I had a fight with @Lien Aitken. And @leenvollaard, I'm sorry dude but you cut me off under braking and we touched.

I finished P5. Not too bad after a race like this.

• Winner

cpat407

Semi-Pro Karter
May 21, 2020
Very cool first race, think I got pretty lucky with some chaos around me. Lucky as reserve to even race at all since someone did not show up.

My goal was to just keep my head out of trouble and I had a lot of fun with fair fights on track. So now I just hope I'll get a cockpit next race too.

Had a weird stuttering issue that got worse as the race progressed - does anyone know what that is about?

• Winner
  • Useful
Reactions: HaiCo and Millsy

Millsy

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 28, 2020
Very cool first race, think I got pretty lucky with some chaos around me. Lucky as reserve to even race at all since someone did not show up.

My goal was to just keep my head out of trouble and I had a lot of fun with fair fights on track. So now I just hope I'll get a cockpit next race too.

Had a weird stuttering issue that got worse as the race progressed - does anyone know what that is about?
dx 12 is very unstable matey

Reactions: cpat407

eyjafjallajökull

Formula Karter
Jul 21, 2019
Qualifying was far from ideal, I wanted to do another lap in the end but there was a crash and I couldent complete my lap.

Race was not good for me, I was not focused at all and I apologize to all people I have hit by mistake.
In the future I will race more carefully.

Millsy

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 28, 2020
Qualifying was far from ideal, I wanted to do another lap in the end but there was a crash and I couldent complete my lap.

Race was not good for me, I was not focused at all and I apologize to all people I have hit by mistake.
In the future I will race more carefully.
was that the one into the hairpin, it looked like you drove into 2 guys, i had overtaken 2 others on entry, got down the inside of you 3 then the sauber just powered out of your collision into me and broke my wing... :LOL: the clip is awful

leenvollaard

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 15, 2019
Crazy conditions this race, got my first podium on an unexpected track... plenty of luck on my side too with SC this time so yay!

Saw a lot of crazy moves though, very dangerous driving. At the end of the race @leenvollaard and yoyo (alfa) crashed and I was ensured P3 instead of needing to fight for it. What leenvollaard did there was insane driving imo, can I report someone even if I wasn't the victim?

edit: video
In what way was i driving insane. I haven't caused any incidents, meanwhile I got spun round by some guys who apparently do not know when to brake.......

Maverickisonline

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 6, 2019
Yes it was me. Like I said, you overtook me, I was outside of turn 1 when you were inside and you cut me off under braking. You moved under braking.

Why did you need to cut me off ? You had the inside line...

Kippetje

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 30, 2018
In what way was i driving insane. I haven't caused any incidents, meanwhile I got spun round by some guys who apparently do not know when to brake.......
What Maverick said, but mostly what you can see in steward report with crash at the end.

leenvollaard

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 15, 2019
Yes it was me. Like I said, you overtook me, I was outside of turn 1 when you were inside and you cut me off under braking. You moved under braking.

Why did you need to cut me off ? You had the inside line...

on my screen it didn't happen this way... I clipped the grass, locked up and spun on my own, and hit you with my spin