Aug 21, 2016
Round 10 - German Grand Prix
AOR F1 2016 Season 13

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 2nd July 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Hockenheimring
Laps: 34

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Last edited by a moderator:

Thompson

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
AOR Commentator
Aug 21, 2016
Really looking forward to my home race :happy:

Michaelx99

S13 AOR PC Split 2 Champion
Mar 21, 2017
I won't attend this race. I go to Budapest to watch the Red bull air race world championship.

Reactions: Thompson

Ezend92

Pro Karter
Jan 26, 2016
30/34 laps on a broken wing :/ will probably post only the qualifying lap, no point for posting up race

Thompson

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
AOR Commentator
Aug 21, 2016
Got hit again this race. Please keep it clean guys! I don't forget to easily, so if this happens too often I fear I'll have to write a few stewards inquiries.

N1kmido

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 17, 2016
@LambreX I´m sorry that happened to you but I didn´t move in the braking zone at all. I can upload the situation if you want.

LambreX

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 27, 2016
Imo you moved way too late, maybe it was lag, but you left me zero time to react. To be fair IRL, I wouldnt have been annoyed, but in this game that sort of move is just a risk because of lag, im not gonna do anything, cus I really dont care. But all I say is maybe make a move earlier.

Thompson

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
AOR Commentator
Aug 21, 2016
Uhm.... quali results anyone? :angelic:

N1kmido

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 17, 2016
Imo you moved way too late, maybe it was lag, but you left me zero time to react. To be fair IRL, I wouldnt have been annoyed, but in this game that sort of move is just a risk because of lag, im not gonna do anything, cus I really dont care. But all I say is maybe make a move earlier.
I don´t agree with you on that. Only thing I can imagine is it was lag indeed because if you really feel like that I don´t know how else to defend a position then.

(Sorry about the missing sound, OBS set everything to default for whatever reason and I didn´t notice before the race)

• Agree
Reactions: LambreX