Jan 14, 2014
Round 10 - Italian Grand Prix
F1 2015 Season 11

Race Information:

Date: Sunday 3rd July 2016
Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Autodromo Nazionale Monza
Laps: 27

If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place.

Important Links:

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar
Results & Standings

Informed Absence:

@Jens Maul
- holidays
@allflattious - cricket
@Neba - Euros

Last edited:

allflattious

Formula 3 2nd Driver
AOR Commentator
Feb 15, 2016
Currently got cricket again... BUT it at home this week, (at least on Sunday) so far less travelling and should be able to make it back for the race :)

I will certainly be out the 10th and 17th July, (family holiday a la Espagna) and probably 24th... (we come back 23rd but obviously I won't have had much practice and I start a job on 25th so I have stuff to plan for that). We'll see... but 10th and 17th July definitely out.

(If this doesn't get rated informative I don't know what does :p)

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Currently got cricket again... BUT it at home this week, (at least on Sunday) so far less travelling and should be able to make it back for the race :)

I will certainly be out the 10th and 17th July, (family holiday a la Espagna) and probably 24th... (we come back 23rd but obviously I won't have had much practice and I start a job on 25th so I have stuff to plan for that). We'll see... but 10th and 17th July definitely out.

(If this doesn't get rated informative I don't know what does :p)
17th is a break week.

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014

I went straight into the wall after pitting for tyres. Not driving around for last place, I hate Monza.

My view of the first lap carnage.

Last edited:

Maj_ITGuy

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
May 21, 2014
I don't know what happen on my end. My pc just decides to turn off without warning. I cleaned out the fans and everything. I am not OC the pc so I don't know what is going on. Maybe it is the psu or not. But I was lucky enough to miss the crashes that happened around me on lap 1 but sucks that my pc decided to not do its job.

acerees

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
and my internet connection cut off...after driving around in last all race

Status
Not open for further replies.