Nov 20, 2015
Round 10 - Italian Grand Prix
F1 2015 Season 11

Race Information:

Date: Sunday 3rd July 2016
Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Autodromo Nazionale Monza
Laps: 27

If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place.

Important Links:

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar
Results & Standings

F1Maestro26

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Aug 12, 2015
Sorry about turn 1 lads. My race went downhill from there.
Managed a short fight back to P6 before being spun for no reason as I had no throttle input off the kerb at Ascari. Lost my wing and there was no way I could fight back from there. Typically no one got disqualified this week either. So well done everyone for that and I'll take my one point :p

Onto Singapore, hopefully I'll have time to practice for that one!

II OASIS I

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Bit of a shame really.

Actually practiced for this so quite disappointed with 7th.

Managed 5th or 6th in Qualy, there was lots of lag initially off the line, a Mercedes went rampaging into T1 and smashed into Biggzy, I was then hit again and spun around, taking somebody else with me.

Started coming through the field, was side by side with Hamilton out of turn 1, I assume it was lag because you absolutely side swiped me on my screen, this completely ruined my race.

Had to try a ridiculous undercut strategy but my tires were just too knackered at the end of stints to do anything.

Definitely had the pace to be in the battle ahead for 4th 5th and 6th I think it was.

For some strange reason when I came out the pits, I locked up and went across the chicane and got 3 penalties for one cut. :wacky:

Finch

3-time AOR Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Nov 20, 2015
Sorry about T1 everyone I got rear ended by someone sorry if it impacted your race

Troyfmcg

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Well, I wasnt last haha! Is Singapore off next week? either way I'm not there because I'm at T in The Park. @Finch