PC - Round 10 - Italian Grand Prix | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 10 - Italian Grand Prix

VSX500

Formula Karter
Mar 27, 2016
@VSX500 idiot... I was doing overtaking on the straight and voluntarily threw me against the wall .... with so unfair people can not run, so I leave the championship ... I hope you take action ... is to lifetime ban
No it's joke when i do a whole race in the lead and at last laps you just crash into me and you call me IDIOT. Watch you attitude man this crash is your fault so don't blame me fot this.
I don't know how can you crash into me with drs open maybe it's down to your lack of skill but it's ok leave this league because this is not for someone like you. It's for people who can drive.

Beyond

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
@Liuzzi90 @VSX500

No more about any incidents here gentlemen, if you have an issue take it to the stewards and act like adults. The heat of the moment after a race is always bad to post things.

BergheVonTrips

2-time AOR PC Split 1 Champion
Jun 22, 2015
Now that was one lucky race for me. Pace-wise, I didn't deserve to win this one but to finish first, first you have to finish. Had a nice little scrap with Ryan after my first pitstop which was all clean and fun, as expected. Though I was getting quite frustrated seeing the back of your car and I don't know how you managed to stay infront of me for almost two laps given how old your tyres were at this stage. Brilliant driving and positioning, hope to see more of that.

Reactions: RyanL83

Liuzzi90

Pro Karter
Mar 18, 2016
No it's joke when i do a whole race in the lead and at last laps you just crash into me and you call me IDIOT. Watch you attitude man this crash is your fault so don't blame me fot this.
I don't know how can you crash into me with drs open maybe it's down to your lack of skill but it's ok leave this league because this is not for someone like you. It's for people who can drive.
you're just a bastard want to be right but you shut up, please, I had the soft and the hard tires then you DRS and you changed the trajectory to the right throwing myself against the wall, show the video and you see how it changes the trajectory to the right because if I had stayed I would have stopped easily passed .... anyway I repeat I leave the championship because people with unfair and unsportsmanlike not run ... good evening

RyanL83

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Feb 8, 2014
Now that was one lucky race for me. Pace-wise, I didn't deserve to win this one but to finish first, first you have to finish. Had a nice little scrap with Ryan after my first pitstop which was all clean and fun, as expected. Though I was getting quite frustrated seeing the back of your car and I don't know how you managed to stay infront of me for almost two laps given how old your tyres were at this stage. Brilliant driving and positioning, hope to see more of that.
Honestly mate, i have no idea how i managed to stay in front for like 2 full laps :smuggrin:

PaulB1991

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jul 4, 2015
Just a little tip for anyone with an nVidia GPU that uses Shadowplay, DO NOT update to the beta Geforce Experience. In every screen/option/nook and cranny I looked in, I couldn't find anything for Shadowplay so don't update it.

Anyhoo, qualifying was poor for me considering I was doing mid 21's in TT and I was on for beating that by about half a second but ran out of fuel on the back straight (just my luck) and with 2 minutes left didn't have any time to go back out.

Race start was interesting, I had a "jump start" according to @RyanL83's video and then couldn't take advantage due to the narrowness of the straight and nearly binned it into the wall in 4th gear. Had an good early battle with him but I was hesitant as on my screen at least, he was jumping around but in a straight line (don't know what was causing that seeing as he has the best connection out of all of us) and after he got past, just tried to keep pace due to being on the primes.
Did a two stop option stint which helped bring me back up the order and eventually I found myself behind Jamie in which we had a good battle before I managed to squeeze my way past while trying to fuel save at the same time.

Hopefully next race, my recording will be back working as you don't have to read a wall of text then! :p see you all in a couple of weeks. :)

Andrei Codreanu

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 12, 2014
Just a little tip for anyone with an nVidia GPU that uses Shadowplay, DO NOT update to the beta Geforce Experience. In every screen/option/nook and cranny I looked in, I couldn't find anything for Shadowplay so don't update it.
For me on latest beta update it works fine. Had some issues months ago, but since then it runs like it should.

• Informative
Reactions: PaulB1991

Nukka

1-time AOR PC Split 2 Champion
Oct 10, 2014
I had a decent start, felt optimistic, then i lost my front wheel after the first corner and the race was over. Well invested time this week!

Reactions: VSX500

BergheVonTrips

Jun 22, 2015
Will be updating the tables after tonight's race guys following a steward inquiry altering the results.

Let's have some fun!
So, it's Tuesday and the standings still haven't been updated. And the result from the Austrian GP is still incorrect, because a penalty for VSX hasn't been taken into account yet. Any chance we can expect you to finally get behind all of this? It's about high time, mate.

Beyond

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
So, it's Tuesday and the standings still haven't been updated. And the result from the Austrian GP is still incorrect, because a penalty for VSX hasn't been taken into account yet. Any chance we can expect you to finally get behind all of this? It's about high time, mate.
So we have your steward inquiry to still have an outcome in which I forgot about, I am still in work right now so unable to have the time to post anything with that much time that's available to me.

I tell you now, split 1 needs to be calm otherwise I will lose my **** and when I lose my **** it doesn't end nice!

Show some respect to people, like I give and we all give to others. You lot won't get away with stuff like this with me and you better get used to it.

BergheVonTrips

Jun 22, 2015
Reminding you of your own promise is a lack of respect in your book?

Let's just agree to disagree here. Respectfully. Just like my previous comment.

Beyond

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Reminding you of your own promise is a lack of respect in your book?

Let's just agree to disagree here. Respectfully. Just like my previous comment.
But the last statement I made was without taking into account your steward inquiry, and also the fact you steam messaged me knowing full well that other stewards would take place that would mean it would be then pointless for me to do them with possible changes that could occur, respect is earned I've been here long enough to have earned it, let's see if you can do the same shall we, time will tell.

This is me now getting home from work just incase you wanted to know, which shows how little I have time for the future ;)

BergheVonTrips

Jun 22, 2015
I remember a time when standings were updated right after the race regardless of any stewards enquiries taking place. And if there was a change in result it was updated shortly afterwards.

If you haven't got the time to do any of these things and it leaves us having to wait for more than two weeks for the standings to be updated, how about getting someone to help you out with it? Are there no other people in the AOR staff who could jump in for this? Once again, this has nothing to do with respect. Just with you not doing what you're supposed to do and not even doing what you promised us you would do.

Furthermore, the reason for you giving us said promise to update the standings in the first place, knowing that there's always a chance for further steward-enquiries and knowing that the one from Spa might not be decided until Sunday night is still beyond me so to speak. ;)

Anyway, I've realized by now that bringing such things up makes no sense because apparently anyone who isn't you is just a peasant, who barely deserves to get an answer. So yeah, you don't have to expect any further questions from my side.

Last edited:
  • Winner
  • Agree
Reactions: Birkoff and Nukka

Neil Bywater

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 20, 2014
Not my split I know, but these staff do this as a voluntary activity.

So give them a break, its not life and death if time to post the results and closure of incidents takes a while.

Criticism of these people will only make it worse if they get hacked off and give up their roles.

Reactions: RyanL83

Nukka

1-time AOR PC Split 2 Champion
Oct 10, 2014
When the members of the league cant have a opinion and/or ask questions just in the will to make the league improve without the risk that the admins will "lose their ****", then i think we are in a bad place.

And when the members eventually dont give a **** anymore and the enthusiasm is gone... Lets just hope that aint happening

Beyond

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Yes perhaps you're used to them being up now, but I don't one see the point in me spending the time putting them up if they're going to change. It seems pointless to do so which many other people did before I was a COD.

Now @BergheVonTrips did I at once call you a peasant? No I did not, such remarks should only be thrown at our poor console cousins :D. When I work 40 odd hours a week my time is precious when I have it off, and like Neil said it's not a life and death situation that results aren't put up due to incidents.

Questions are fine to ask but you fully well known the answer to because you asked me on steam about it, but I didn't like the tone you used as if I don't care about it, that's when I take offence.

@Nukka you should know being in my split many times that I am open to come to talk about anything we are not in a bad place and never have been. I took offence from the wording and the fact Berg had asked me the same thing after the race which he knew the answer to.

Moving forward here guys, you will not get away with throwing your toys out the pram here, you're split 1 now starting acting like it.

BergheVonTrips

Jun 22, 2015
Now @BergheVonTrips did I at once call you a peasant? No I did not, such remarks should only be thrown at our poor console cousins :D.
Hence the word "apparently". Your only response to what I think was a valid question was - in a nutshell - that I haven't earned respect, so why am I bringing things up. Or at least that's how it came across imo.

I'm sorry if I made it sound as if you are not taking your role seriously, but you have to expect being called out for promising something you're not keeping to in the end.

Anyway, we both got our points across, let's move on. Water under the bridge.