PC - Round 10 - Singapore Grand Prix [24/06/18 8:00 pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 10 - Singapore Grand Prix [24/06/18 8:00 pm]

EditedStorm27

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jul 26, 2016
I had enough of this BS demolition derby split. Either transfer me to AL2 or I am out @Maddog40
@vladimirjeger you are faster than half the field why the hell do you want to move down, I mean I was fricking 1 second down on last in qualifying but know that PC AL2 is too easy as I showed last season, you have finished 4th twice which is much better than my best of 7th and are in the top 10 in the championship compared to my 14th or something. I know these incidents are annoying but if anyone in this league deserves to be dropped right now it is me. Furthermore, I have been brake checked 5 times this season and have had an even worse season than Season 13 in which I was by far the worst driver on all of Xbox, I mean there are lots of incidents in this league but you need to move on.

vladimirjeger

GP2 1st Driver
Mar 26, 2018
@vladimirjeger you are faster than half the field why the hell do you want to move down, I mean I was fricking 1 second down on last in qualifying but know that PC AL2 is too easy as I showed last season, you have finished 4th twice which is much better than my best of 7th and are in the top 10 in the championship compared to my 14th or something. I know these incidents are annoying but if anyone in this league deserves to be dropped right now it is me. Furthermore, I have been brake checked 5 times this season and have had an even worse season than Season 13 in which I was by far the worst driver on all of Xbox, I mean there are lots of incidents in this league but you need to move on.
Thanks for the encouraging words Storm and @TheLazyLama . That means a lot, i think I will stay. But I think that Time Trial is not good for deciding the splits, as I and some other racers are so much slower than the front runners. I wanna fight for podiums, not for P10 or P5 occasionally

EditedStorm27

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jul 26, 2016
Thanks for the encouraging words Storm and @TheLazyLama . That means a lot, i think I will stay. But I think that Time Trial is not good for deciding the splits, as I and some other racers are so much slower than the front runners. I wanna fight for podiums, not for P10 or P5 occasionally
So do I, thought AL1 was going to be a minor step up from AL2 in which I scored 11 podiums and finished in the points every race, but after time trial I realised I was the slowest of everyone, to be honest I knew I couldn’t practice so wanted to be in AL2 but thought this could be a stepping stone to higher leagues considering some here are faster than F3 drivers, @vladimirjeger you are very close to podiums compared to me with your two 4th places, so you can aim to score a podium and I can aim to beat you and Llama, yes I would prefer to fight at the front like last season but I know I’m a 16 man lobby there will always be someone at the back, I just try to make sure it isn’t me

Reactions: Maddog40

vladimirjeger

GP2 1st Driver
Mar 26, 2018
One of those two P4's was due to a lot of crashes and retirements. The other was a bit like that, but I also have good pace in Bahrain

Maddog40

Assist 2 Legend
Feb 13, 2017
I'm pressed for time (Procrastinated from A-Levels just long enough to put the top 10 finishers in so the points are updated :p ) so you'll get the full results by tonight probably unless I get caught up in something.

• Informative
Reactions: vladimirjeger