Mar 18, 2016
Round 10 - Singapore Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 15

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 24th June 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Marina Bay Street Circuit
Laps: 31

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@IRT_AlvaroMasia
@CianG-4
@VP_DamnDqniel
@Rc-Alonso44
@Clarky
@Jemzoh

Last edited:

CianG-4

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 23, 2014
Unfortunately I can't make it this week. I'm going on holiday and won't be home for the race.

Curly

PS4 F1 League Runner & 5 Time AOR Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 27, 2017
Due to picking up a moderate penalty from Italy and not finishing that race, @Klayyyyyy you will have to serve a qualifying ban at this round.

Reactions: clarky_110

iSuperScrub

4 Time AOR Project Cars 1 Champion
Mar 29, 2014
Sorry for exiting lobby early yesterday, was just a bit puzzled that on lap 2 of a race for p13,p14 just divebombed up the inside into turn 6 and put me in the wall, I didn’t help when on lap 1 overdykink hit the wall through turn 11,12 and came back across me breaking my wing, but hey ho.

I feel this league is a little bit too aggressive atm. And I’m sorry to everyone if it ruined the so called slipstream, I will take a penalty if that’s the case.

P.s Still has no apology ‘clap’ ‘clap’ ‘clap’
?

alexukr

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
Sorry for exiting lobby early yesterday, was just a bit puzzled that on lap 2 of a race for p13,p14 just divebombed up the inside into turn 6 and put me in the wall, I didn’t help when on lap 1 overdykink hit the wall through turn 11,12 and came back across me breaking my wing, but hey ho.

I feel this league is a little bit too aggressive atm. And I’m sorry to everyone if it ruined the so called slipstream, I will take a penalty if that’s the case.

P.s Still has no apology ‘clap’ ‘clap’ ‘clap’
?
michael-gp-china-2006.jpg

any chance it was floris?

doordos_1150

Kubica Wannabe
Dec 17, 2017
Haha, just seen Dominic Twitter, but no it was dawid, and a lot worse than Dom’s incident as he hit my left rear and I slid into the wall.

Forgot to record but idrc tbh.
I forgot about that sorry, I misjudged my breaking completely and wanted to get past you asap since I knew you didn't have a wing, sorry again

Reactions: iSuperScrub