Aug 24, 2017
Round 10 - Singapore Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 15

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 24th June 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Marina Bay Street Circuit
Laps: 31

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @aappy1313
- @Icko
- @Maple

Last edited:

HaiCo

Moderator & PC F1 League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
There are a few (non-major) things I, being the host, have noticed the past two races. I would like to discuss and possibly solve them before the race on Sunday:

- @yoko321123 told me he was having lag issues during the previous qualifying/race.
- Since the beginning of the season in every session so far, I have noticed @gameguy nl being the one for who we need to wait. With a session I don't mean that he is late showing up for a race, because he always is perfectly on time. I mean between sessions in the loading screens his system/connection is 5 up to 10 seconds slower than the rest.
- Last but not least a friendly reminder to not press continue the moment when you have finished adjusting your race strategy. Others might need a little longer. The best way to do this, in my opinion, is to wait for @Head Squid to say it's allowed. Also, please stay in the game after you have retired. Once somebody leaves the session, the slipstream is gone for the remaining of the session. So this has some sort of impact on the race.

I hope everybody uses wired internet instead of a wireless connection. A wired connection is way more stable and using wireless could be the reason why lag appears in the first place.
Besides having a wired connection, I always reboot both my PC and router before creating the lobby. This is just a little advice to all of you for the upcoming race(s).

Last edited:

Head Squid

GP2 Reserve Driver
Aug 24, 2017
There are a few (non-major) things I, being the host, have noticed the past two races. I would like to discuss and possibly solve them before the race on Sunday:

- @yoko321123 told me he was having lag issues during the previous qualifying/race.
- Since the beginning of the season in every session so far, I have noticed @gameguy nl being the one for who we need to wait. With a session I don't mean that he is late showing up for a race, because he always is perfectly on time. I mean between sessions in the loading screens his system/connection is 5 up to 10 seconds slower than the rest.
- Last but not least a friendly reminder to not press continue the moment when you have finished adjusting your race strategy. Others might need a little longer. The best way to do this, in my opinion, is to wait for @Head Squid to say it's allowed. Also, please stay in the game after you have retired. Once somebody leaves the session, the slipstream is gone for the remaining of the session. So this has some sort of impact on the race.

I hope everybody uses wired internet instead of a wireless connection. A wired connection is way more stable and using wireless could be the reason why lag appears in the first place.
Besides having a wired connection, I always reboot both my PC and router before creating the lobby. This is just a little advice to all of you for the upcoming race(s).
I agree with these points.

Maple

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 5, 2018
Not sure if i can race my pc is still in the repairshop and was for the past few weeks

HaiCo

Moderator & PC F1 League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
Race day, excited as always. Another reminder: rebooting your PC + router right before joining the lobby can only make the race experience even better.

Captain Slow

AOR PC GT3 S11 Tier 3 Champion
Apr 4, 2018
Good race guys, I screwed up my own race by fitting the wrong tyres, I must have changed them accidently. Then broke my wing when battlling with HaiCo but got third in the end.

Maxxwil

S17 AOR PC F8 Champion
Apr 15, 2018
Interesting race to say the least. This game really needs to work on its multiplayer for next year. First it just kept crashing in the lobby and gave no reason as to why. Revived no warnings for qualy or the race and ended up with two penalties. Which wouldn't have changed anything but still. Race wise I had a great start to be foiled by the 100 random walls that stick out around the track. Happened twice. Still love the competitive racing and looking forward to next with where hopefully it'll be bug free.