PC Round 11 - Austrian Grand Prix [22/11/2020 8:00pm UK]

Patrick16

Pro Karter
He didnt misjudged his braking point he absolutly didnt found it.. As i said maybe at 50m board but that a bit late for that..
Just a recommendation for everyone here.. Dont take the boards as your braking points find other markers around all tracks.. If they get destroyed we are all f****d by missing braking zones by that...
Or you need to be more careful in the first laps because it felt like he completely forgot that he have a brake Pedal that he can use

exodium

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
if it was matteo, he has to be much more careful. i have this season also made some encounter with him. he has definitly to take aware of people around him and cant drive like nobody else is there!

SpiicyLemon

Pro Karter

this is my footage from the first 2 laps and the incidents with @Patrick16
you cant see too much but i thought i could share it.
@Patrick16 i still think you shouldnt have made a move there. Just be a little more patient and wait for the next drs zone. There was no need to force yourself through that corner. It is just not the right place on the track to overtake

Patrick16

Pro Karter

this is my footage from the first 2 laps and the incidents with @Patrick16
you cant see too much but i thought i could share it.
@Patrick16 i still think you shouldnt have made a move there. Just be a little more patient and wait for the next drs zone. There was no need to force yourself through that corner. It is just not the right place on the track to overtake
I saw sometimes that you can overtake there so I wanted to do the same because I don't wanted to lose much Time behind you. I thought that you saw me but how it looks like you didn't . I will try to do it next Time better and I need practise to be more Patient. Hopefully next Time when we fight will be end better.

SpiicyLemon

Pro Karter
I saw sometimes that you can overtake there so I wanted to do the same because I don't wanted to lose much Time behind you. I thought that you saw me but how it looks like you didn't . I will try to do it next Time better and I need practise to be more Patient. Hopefully next Time when we fight will be end better.
I know that feeling. Allright lets move on and try and fight clean. Good thing we communicated about it. Looking forward to the naxt races

Patrick16

Pro Karter
I'm so sorry for that, I was looking for me the 100mt banner but it was destroyed the lap before. I know it messed up your race, i tried to avoid you but i couldn't do anything. I'm fine if you give me a penalty, my mistake
For me was it difficult too so I wen't of throttle and coastet a bit to be sure that I don't go to fast into the corner. Or you can use something else for a braking point. But it's happend and we can nothing change in it so keep going and next time you will do it better.

Kevgenetics

Pro Karter
Im actually wondering that you guys really use those marker boards/ banner. I barely use them at all, only Monza T1 and at some other tracks here and there.
No judgement here btw.

Patrick16

Pro Karter
Im actually wondering that you guys really use those marker boards/ banner. I barely use them at all, only Monza T1 and at some other tracks here and there.
No judgement here btw.
I use all markers but I have often a plan B so I don't have a big Problem with that.

AOR vMax

Formula 4 Test Driver
The virtual *...
Tbh it was a BS penalty, typical of the bugmasters game. It probably gave the penalty because you got damage?
And yeah, I did not say anything about it because in the end it did not impact my race result. The penalty got applied during a pitstop.