Aug 24, 2017
Round 11 - Austrian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 15

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 1st July 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Red Bull Ring
Laps: 36

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @Maple
- @Captain Slow
- @Icko

Last edited:

Maxxwil

S17 AOR PC F8 Champion
Apr 15, 2018
Should hopefully be a good race for everyone! Also F1 2018 is now available for pre-order on steam!!!

HaiCo

Moderator & PC F1 League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
Reactions: Head Squid

HaiCo

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
@Head Squid here are the results.

Had a great battle with @PRelease for about 20 laps, going from 6.5 seconds down to passing him in the final corner.
I am however not too happy about winning, since I basically ruined @karnak07 's race. I'm really sorry for that.

Attachments

Billamy

Formula 3 Test Driver
Dec 7, 2017
What a race! Double podium for the Force Indias and a win for @HaiCo ! Deserved, bro.

Perfect start for me after a really bad quali, starting P11 and ending up to P6 after turn 1. The end was a P3, but it was a race and a half! Again, congrats to my teammate @HaiCo for the penultimate-turn overtake for P1

Reactions: HaiCo

karnak07

Formula 3 Test Driver
Dec 16, 2017
@HaiCo I apologize you only because you have stolen points to @PRelease :) Yours maneuver maybe was avoidable , next lap I would have stopped in the pits and that you were with different tires could wait maybe. but ok. I accept your apologies

I'm not happy about the qualification and the final result, but I really liked this overtaking. congratulations to @Reymps for correctness ;)

Reactions: HaiCo

PRelease

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 23, 2018
@Head Squid here are the results.

Had a great battle with @PRelease for about 20 laps, going from 6.5 seconds down to passing him in the final corner.
I am however not too happy about winning, since I basically ruined @karnak07 's race. I'm really sorry for that.
That was intense man, congrats! My tires were dead in the final laps and didn't want to risk so many points. And congrats to @Billamy as well for the 3rd place.

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: HaiCo and Billamy

PRelease

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 23, 2018
I just took a 20 second time penalty for going wide and losing the control of the car on the final corner. Even tried to correct the car but I got hit from behind. I mean if I'm not doing anything intentional how could I be wrong on an incident? I'm going wide I'm losing the control and losing time on there but just because the car behind hit me on full throttle that didn't try to avoid me and I held responsible. It's just nonsense. Just wow...

Biolite80

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 14, 2017
Victim of Turn 1 again....I guess @Reymps set off a chain reaction that broke both mine and @TJGAMER13 front wings...I was still on the straight when this happen...oh well..

Head Squid

GP2 Reserve Driver
Aug 24, 2017
I just took a 20 second time penalty for going wide and losing the control of the car on the final corner. Even tried to correct the car but I got hit from behind. I mean if I'm not doing anything intentional how could I be wrong on an incident? I'm going wide I'm losing the control and losing time on there but just because the car behind hit me on full throttle that didn't try to avoid me and I held responsible. It's just nonsense. Just wow...
mate next time you should record your perspective. You can adjust the recording quality in shadow play or most other software if you are having frame issues. Unfortunately, without your footage its hard for the stewards to see your side. All I suggest is for you to record next time in case something like this happens again.

Reactions: ForceSkoda

PRelease

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 23, 2018
mate next time you should record your perspective. You can adjust the recording quality in shadow play or most other software if you are having frame issues. Unfortunately, without your footage its hard for the stewards to see your side. All I suggest is for you to record next time in case something like this happens again.
Yes, I should've been recording but even tho I have a GTX 1060, this game is stuttering so bad on every lap when recording. Even on the low graphics. But I'll try my best next time. Thanks for the suggestion btw.

Last edited:

HaiCo

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
Yes, I should've been recording but even tho I have a GTX 1060, this game is stuttering so bad on every lap when recording. Even on the low graphics. But I'll try my best next time. Thanks for the suggestion btw.
Could you tell us some more specifications of your pc? I also run F1 at a 1060 but recording is no problem at all for me..

PRelease

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 23, 2018
Could you tell us some more specifications of your pc? I also run F1 at a 1060 but recording is no problem at all for me..
CPU: Intel Skylake Core i5 6500 @ 3.20GHz
RAM: Kingston DDR4 8GB HyperX Fury 2666MHz
Motherboard: MSI Z170-A PRO
Graphics Card: MSI GeForce GTX 1060 3GB
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200 RPM

Reactions: ForceSkoda

HaiCo

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
CPU: Intel Skylake Core i5 6500 @ 3.20GHz
RAM: Kingston DDR4 8GB HyperX Fury 2666MHz
Motherboard: MSI Z170-A PRO
Graphics Card: MSI GeForce GTX 1060 3GB
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200 RPM
I don't see something in that list that could for sure be slowing you down, except for maybe your HDD. Another question: what settings are you running in-game?

PRelease

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 23, 2018
I don't see something in that list that could for sure be slowing you down, except for maybe your HDD. Another question: what settings are you running in-game?
I tried both low and ultra settings but there weren't any differences on stuttering. But it's happening just in the F1 2017. In any other games there is no issue when recording.

Last edited:

Raining Thunder

S16 AOR PC Assist League 2 Champion
Dec 7, 2017
his problem i would say is that he only has 8gb of ram, 16gb min for gaming and recording, plus discord running , plus whatever else is running.
TheHDD should not be causing a problem, i would recommend recording to a different HDD from where game is installed tho

Reactions: PRelease

HaiCo

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
his problem i would say is that he only has 8gb of ram, 16gb min for gaming and recording, plus discord running , plus whatever else is running.
TheHDD should not be causing a problem, i would recommend recording to a different HDD from where game is installed tho
If that would total anywhere near 8gb, that would be a problem. But I don't see that happen, knowing he even has the stuttering when not recording.