XB1 - Round 11 - Belgian Grand Prix 09/07/17 - 8:00pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Round 11 - Belgian Grand Prix 09/07/17 - 8:00pm

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

Justin || Taz

XB1 F1 Assist Leagues Overseer
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 27, 2016
Round 11 - Belgian Grand Prix
AOR F1 2016 Season 13

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 9th July 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
Laps: 22

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Maddog40

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
FIFA Coordinator
Feb 13, 2017
As I said earlier on, I will not be here for this one as I'm off on holiday :)

• Informative
Reactions: Justin || Taz

Edward(E7dPotami)

Semi-Pro Karter
Jun 24, 2017
Got hit in turn 1 and pushed into a Renault I believe. Lost front wing. With the race compromised had to make one more stop later :/. Disappointing really, last race was good and mostly clean. Would be interesting to see the replay.

BosslyGaming

Moderator & XB1 F1 League Overseer
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
Thought I'd do a race report, haven't done one in a while and I've finally had a good race:

Bottled quali being nowhere near my practice times and starting 10th, I chose softs though.

Took it causiously into turn 1 when I get blocked in a collision between the 2 Toro Rossos, I didn't have any damage but I was down to 15th

Then on lap 2 I got the stupidest 3 second penalty ever

I then started putting in decent laps, had fastest for quite a while, and then the pitstops rolled around, I started to gain positions (I was in like 13th before pit stops) but obviously I hadn't stopped, I think I stayed out the longest during 1st stint and I was leading for a lap or 2

Then I pitted with 82% on the front left, and I rejoined in 5th, this was my only stop so somehow in the pits I gained like 8 positions, and I still had 2 stoppers in front. So I was thinking maybe I can hold onto this p5. I then got a 2nd penalty which knocked my confidence but I carried on

Then people started peeling off into the pits and I was 2nd, my new target was a podium. I had @AlfieHutton68 catching me swiftly, with @Joseph Baigent coming as well. I knew Alfie had 3 seconds of penalties thanks to a secret informant. So I had to keep the gap to 3 seconds (baring in mind I had 6) then the gap kept closing and it was pretty much over, but on the last lap I was gaining and going into the final sector of the race, I only needed 2 tenths

I couldn't quite manage it and got 3rd in the end. Gg @AlfieHutton68 and @Picklessv2 for another dominant win
[DOUBLEPOST=1499635753][/DOUBLEPOST]Also gg to @TM_Taz for P4, pushing us into P4 in the constructors