Aug 21, 2016
Round 11 - Belgian Grand Prix
AOR F1 2016 Season 13

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 9th July 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
Laps: 22

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

RigorousTiger

rFactor2 Coordinator
Staff member
rFactor2 Coordinator
Jan 15, 2017
1-stop ideal strategy but ss-s-ss is possible too i think

RigorousTiger

rFactor2 Coordinator
Staff member
rFactor2 Coordinator
Jan 15, 2017
Will we ever get one wet race....
[DOUBLEPOST=1499438711][/DOUBLEPOST]
The ss just don't work around this track.Thats how i think
Well I at least can do 5 laps on ss that I used in quali and still have decent pace, 7 laps on fresh ss and i can also do at least 9 laps on fresh softs but the 1 stop is still the best strategy imo.

Michaelx99

S13 AOR PC Split 2 Champion
Mar 21, 2017
Well I at least can do 5 laps on ss that I used in quali and still have decent pace, 7 laps on fresh ss and i can also do at least 9 laps on fresh softs but the 1 stop is still the best strategy imo.
I can go max 4 laps on used ss . I didn't try ss-s-ss and i don't think i will have time to try it because i'm away for the weekend..

N1kmido

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 17, 2016
IT´S A JOKE, I´M SURE! I´LL GET RELEASED EVERY SECOND NOW I KNOW IT

Apologies for Cpt. caps but rage mode is seriously activated right now. I have honestly thought about leaving the league and the game after this but there are only 4 races to go and I don´t want these **** lines of programming code to win

Desmond0313

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 10, 2016
IT´S A JOKE, I´M SURE! I´LL GET RELEASED EVERY SECOND NOW I KNOW IT

Apologies for Cpt. caps but rage mode is seriously activated right now. I have honestly thought about leaving the league and the game after this but there are only 4 races to go and I don´t want these **** lines of programming code to win

Looks like McLaren's release lights failed instead of their engine for a change. #kappa