PC - Round 11 - German Grand Prix [06/01/19 8:00pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 11 - German Grand Prix [06/01/19 8:00pm]

iJokeri22

Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Bit of a strange track it feels like there' s no grip but the laptime is still quite good definitely need some practice though is anybody about Saturday night?

Cramps

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 30, 2018
Bit of a strange track it feels like there' s no grip but the laptime is still quite good definitely need some practice though is anybody about Saturday night?
This! It's like F1 2018: Tokyo Drift. I might be able to practice today, but i'm not a 100% sure, if i'm home tonight.

• Agree
Reactions: Head Squid

Hinyaldee

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 9, 2016
Track lags hard when you aim at high FPS, suggest a 100FPS cap. Otherwise an absolute stutterfest.

Gonna try DX12 tonight.
I don't have any issues anymore now with the stuttering when racing on the track. It was crazy high a while ago, but since I've swtiched from borderless fullscreen to fullscreen, they random freezes are gone

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I don't have any issues anymore now with the stuttering when racing on the track. It was crazy high a while ago, but since I've swtiched from borderless fullscreen to fullscreen, they random freezes are gone
I've only ever run Fullscreen. It comes and goes.

Head Squid

GP2 Reserve Driver
Aug 24, 2017
new issue on my end. seem to get screen freezes on the corner entry of turn 1, not the best corner for this to happen as you can imagine lol.

ITMRacing

Formula 3 Test Driver
Aug 22, 2017
new issue on my end. seem to get screen freezes on the corner entry of turn 1, not the best corner for this to happen as you can imagine lol.
i had those in SRL last night which caused me to either go wide or cut the corner completely

Kane Jr

S18 AOR PC America F2 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 28, 2017
I seem to have smoother performance running in window boarderless.

Reactions: Maxxwil

Maxxwil

S17 AOR PC F8 Champion
Apr 15, 2018
I will race with my new setup (G29 and playseat) today instead of my Xbox 360 Controller. Hope i can be faster now ;)
Congrats man and welcome to the club haha. It'll take some time but if you just practice and get used to it, you will be so much faster!

Maxxwil

S17 AOR PC F8 Champion
Apr 15, 2018
I seem to have smoother performance running in window boarderless.
This is what I do for most of my games now a days. It just works for whatever reason, though I can't say I've been effected by screen freezes in this years game. Last year was filled with them. Luck of the draw I guess.