Jan 14, 2014
Round 11 - German Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 6th January 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Hockenheimring
Laps: 34

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @TheVerenzak
- @cata82
- @Dominy

Last edited:

TheVerenzak

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Happy new year and the best wishes to you all!

I hope you all had a wonderful break and were able to spend time with friends & family!

But, we're back to business and we start off the year at Hockenheim, for the German Grand Prix.
Hopefully I see you all back on track to continue with what has been an amazing season so far :)

cata82

Pro Karter
Sep 8, 2018
@Neil Bywater , @TheVerenzak , i might miss it as well. My wheel decided to not work...again :( . I will try to make it work and will update my situation here.

Update: can't get the wheel to work guys, sorry, can't make it tonight. Have a good race, y'all!

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: TheVerenzak

defisparta

Pro Karter
Sep 3, 2018
Hi guys, can anyone remind me how many quali bans I’ve got left? Or where I can see such info.
Thanks

boxen

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 29, 2017
My wheel is currently having some issues (which include intense shaking while going on straights). So I won't be able to race tonight.

• Informative
Reactions: TheVerenzak

E4SY

Pro Karter
Apr 3, 2018
big thanks to our russian torpedo destroying my homerace.(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
sad that i didnt record the race ... :confused:

BlackPanthor

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 12, 2018
What a race yet again.. first i never thought i would say this but i got my first online Pole position here which i was so suprised because @xDerpOG looked so fast here and with the homeboy @Sweatu i thought i would be in the top 10... so Yeah i started the race with full stress mode.. Had a really good start but still couldnt make a gap to my teamate @Beyond @xDerpOG , @Mali Baćo and @Sweatu so it was like all of us so damn close together and i really apreciate the clean fights we had :) then @Beyond pitted right when i was going to so my tyres were dead and i spun then at turn 2... so i lost like 5 seconds and i was then at the back of the group.. in the second stint something unfortenatly happend which im not sure who to blame for , me and @earicx went side by side through turn 1 and then at the straight he just wiped to the right but i didnt felt something and i didnt record it aswell because i was making usre my game wouldnt crash because of it... still feeling bad for what happend there because he was doing such an amazing 1 stopper with @pandacruiser.. and then at the end me, @Mali Baćo and @Beyond were still fighting for 2nd and 3th position untill the end. Massive congrats to @Sweatu who just put the hammer down like Lewis would do.
now i will miss 3 races sadly enough so have fun y'all and please dont score much points so i can catch up ^^

xDerpOG

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jun 17, 2016
Well, that didn't go to plan lol.

Qualifying P2 was okay other than me bottling my last lap because someone took out the DHL board going into the second hair pin and I missed my braking point when I was 2 tenths up lol.

The race was going okay until sped into the pitlane. I then on my second stint I ran into one of the Red Bulls at the hairpin. (It is hard to keep track of which one as they were battling almost the whole race.) I damaged my front left end plate but it was only yellow so I finished the stint like that but then had to serve my stop and go for speeding. That with my front wing change meant that I was stationary for about 13 seconds. I then recovered to P8 on my final stint after a bit of a battle with @Levingston.

I'm disappointed that I couldn't capitalize on a front row start but I at least made a place up in the drivers standings.

GG @Sweatu on the win and @BlackPanthor on pole :)

See everyone next week :)

Frihman

Formula 4 1st Driver
May 1, 2018
Well, that didn't go to plan lol.

Qualifying P2 was okay other than me bottling my last lap because someone took out the DHL board going into the second hair pin and I missed my braking point when I was 2 tenths up lol.

The race was going okay until sped into the pitlane. I then on my second stint I ran into one of the Red Bulls at the hairpin. (It is hard to keep track of which one as they were battling almost the whole race.) I damaged my front left end plate but it was only yellow so I finished the stint like that but then had to serve my stop and go for speeding. That with my front wing change meant that I was stationary for about 13 seconds. I then recovered to P8 on my final stint after a bit of a battle with @Levingston.

I'm disappointed that I couldn't capitalize on a front row start but I at least made a place up in the drivers standings.

GG @Sweatu on the win and @BlackPanthor on pole :)

See everyone next week :)
Exactly the same happened to me with that damn DHL board at the Sachs curve. I was on a thunderous lap but because I am too reliant on the DHL board being there it caught me off guard completely and my lap was ruined :(

Please guys, take care of the boards. To some people who use racing line, boards maybe seem irrelevant and crashing into them isn’t a big deal. It has happened a few times that my lap is compromised because of a missing board.

• Agree
Reactions: Levingston

xDerpOG

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jun 17, 2016
Exactly the same happened to me with that damn DHL board at the Sachs curve. I was on a thunderous lap but because I am too reliant on the DHL board being there it caught me off guard completely and my lap was ruined :(

Please guys, take care of the boards. To some people who use racing line, boards maybe seem irrelevant and crashing into them isn’t a big deal. It has happened a few times that my lap is compromised because of a missing board.
I've been noticing that a lot too. It really messed me up in Montreal at the final chicane during qualifying but I didn't complain then because it eventually lead to me winning the race lol. I think it happened in France and Silverstone too.

Reactions: Frihman