Apr 2, 2018
Round 11 - German Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 6th January 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Hockenheimring
Laps: 34

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @acerees (very unlikely to be)
- @Silleellie
- @Chris56
- @HulkBobby

Last edited:
Reactions: Silleellie

acerees

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
I’m very unlikely to be on Sunday due to work and redecorating my living room.

MajorGroove

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 24, 2018
What was this race guys? Carnage in the first lap and then lots of guys leaving although it is against the league rules. @Julio Massa 5522 what happened? Is it ok to leave now after retiring?

Does anybody have footage from the back of the grid? I forgot to start my recording and got taken out from spinning cars..

Last edited:

Jordy van Oosten

F1 2nd Driver
Sep 12, 2016
hell of a race!
started p2, finished p4 (i think).
had a great battle with my teammate and a mercedes in the first few laps, was able to drive first at some point. unfortunatly having issues with people being in the way despite driving a different strategy right after i pitted. (@frico241 please dont battle two guys (@Ryderpx and me) when we just exited the pits on softer and fresher tyres, costs everybody time)
but despite all this i did have a great race, and look forward to the next one!

Julio Massa 5522

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 2, 2018
Well, I got taken out by an out of control @frico241, but it was a racing incident and I don't have any footage, so he won't get any penalty and I'm not mad at him. I just have **** luck this season

Kippetje

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 30, 2018
First podium for me so happy overall, though I was quite sad to get my 3rd warning last lap sector 3! Quite a few people who had the pace spun during the race which helped me avoid some close battles & slowing down so I had no major troubles in getting slowed down. In one instance early on the race I saw Jasper having trouble in a battle, probably having wing damage and going wide just before S3 so I wanted to overtake him. As I started the move I realized it was way to risky to go on the inside but it was already too late and he went wide because of me :(

In Lap 22 I got hit from behind by bronztard, costing quite a bit of time but he apologized right away as well. I checked your stream after the race, please make sure to brake even after the collision, because from my end you basically kept pushing me as I tried to recover. Usually its possible to recover from the hit then without losing to much on both sides.

Next up, Hungary! I like the track, but in past seasons my pace there was quite slow compared to others :(

Jordy van Oosten

F1 2nd Driver
Sep 12, 2016
First podium for me so happy overall, though I was quite sad to get my 3rd warning last lap sector 3! Quite a few people who had the pace spun during the race which helped me avoid some close battles & slowing down so I had no major troubles in getting slowed down. In one instance early on the race I saw Jasper having trouble in a battle, probably having wing damage and going wide just before S3 so I wanted to overtake him. As I started the move I realized it was way to risky to go on the inside but it was already too late and he went wide because of me :(

In Lap 22 I got hit from behind by bronztard, costing quite a bit of time but he apologized right away as well. I checked your stream after the race, please make sure to brake even after the collision, because from my end you basically kept pushing me as I tried to recover. Usually its possible to recover from the hit then without losing to much on both sides.

Next up, Hungary! I like the track, but in past seasons my pace there was quite slow compared to others :(
I felt so bad when I spun right in front of you and ryderpx... To be honest, that cost me the win. Better luck next time

HulkBobby

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
May 25, 2018

Very big congratulation teammate!!!!! You deserved it!!!! Next week the team will be better than ever!!!!

• Optimistic
Reactions: Kippetje

Kippetje

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 30, 2018
To comment on the start, I KNEW that it was going to be a disaster in the midfield when doing some practice starts in Grand Prix vs AI. The first corner is a guaranteed disaster zone and I was actually really gunning for front row with extra motivation with that in mind.

Bronztard

Formula Karter
Dec 9, 2018

Well, as you saw you braked way earlier than me, even earlier than my brakinglinr... And ive need to avoid you after the main straight or you wouldve run into me. We both drove it badly there.

Bronztard

Formula Karter
Dec 9, 2018

but im sorry! at the end it ruined my race more than yours...