XB1 - Round 11 - German Grand Prix [10/11/19 20:00UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Round 11 - German Grand Prix [10/11/19 20:00UK]

• We are aware of some functionality issues with the forums at present. These are being looked into. Feel free to use the bug reports thread to report any issues you encounter. Thanks! :)

Bernie

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 7, 2016
Round 11 - German Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

*BANNER HERE*

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 10th November 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Hockenheimring
Laps: 34

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

*TRACK GRAPHICS HERE*

Confirmed no-shows:
-

A REMINDER THAT THERE IS A 2 WEEK BREAK DUE TO THE MEXICAN AND USA GRAND PRIX.

Reactions: SantiaHead

ClassicDelta

GP2 Reserve Driver
Aug 30, 2018
A 1:11.1 in TT so far. Reckon I can pop it into the 1:10s if I don't screw up the first corner and get out the hairpin better, and get the last sector right :p

• Scared
Reactions: FORMULA1FAN71

Docilediamond5

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 21, 2019
A 1:11.1 in TT so far. Reckon I can pop it into the 1:10s if I don't screw up the first corner and get out the hairpin better, and get the last sector right :p
Was so close to ur time lol. Trying my best to get better times on mediums now cause suddenly my qualy pace on mediums is pretty stinky rn

FORMULA1FAN71

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 2, 2019
What are you guys looking forward to in this race, what are you not? What are your best parts of the track; worst?

Bernie

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 7, 2016
After a 2 week break we are back tomorrow. Not touched the game so RIP me.

FORMULA1FAN71

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 2, 2019
Seriously. 2 weeks of practicing for this race over and over, and then my internet stops working, so I get a new one, and that doesn’t work either! Don’t depend on me making this race.

Reactions: Bernie