PS4 - Round 11 - German Grand Prix [10/11/19 8PM UK Time] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 11 - German Grand Prix [10/11/19 8PM UK Time]

Jason007

Premium Member
Premium Member
Apr 9, 2017
Round 11 - German Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 10th November 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Hockenheimring
Laps: 34

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@Joost
@Graeme Weston

Last edited:

Joost

Premium Member
Premium Member
Apr 13, 2016
Hey guys sorry but something came up.
I can’t race tonight. So somebody else needs to be the host.
Good luck tonight everybody

• Informative
Reactions: Jason007

Okeke21

Pro Karter
Apr 17, 2019
Q3
R2

Quali was ok, invalidated my final soft run lap (Turn 1 ofc :ROFLMAO:).
Wet race started ok, almost had a run on @Pxcam into the hairpin but he defended well. Got him later in the intermediate stint but gap to @Kellvinnr3 was already 5 seconds so difficult to close in before the stops. Then I decided to go with the one stop onto the hard tyres, but pace was not up to scratch and @Kellvinnr3 made the two stops I-S-M work well, so congratz to him and @Bashful4 on the podium. Onto next week! :D

Reactions: Bashful4

DonSteeringwheel

Formula Karter
Jul 19, 2019
Qualifying P6
Race P9

In lap one I got a push from a Renault at the side on the exit of turn 2/3 and got my wing broken. Had to pit for a new wing, then again after track dried up and did 24 laps on hards. Nice recovery at least as I was now unlucky in 9 of 12 races with incidents.

Congrats to the guys on the podium and @Kellvinnr3 and @Okeke21 you guys are really out of competition in the league meanwhile. Just way too fast :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Bashful4

Salvo Failla

Formula Karter
Aug 9, 2018
Q: P4
R: P11
My best qualifying lap, 4th and 0.4 s from the pole time.
In the first lap of the race I have lost the control of the car because to defend my position from @DonSteeringwheel I went out of the best trajectory.
Then some battle with @xGATECRASHERx and @Jason007 with the medium tyres I had a great pace, but recover last 5 seconds to @DonSteeringwheel was impossible.
German was not one of my fovourit circuits, but yesterday I was fast, expecially during the qualifying, so I'm satisfied and optimistic for the next race ;) .

DonSteeringwheel

Formula Karter
Jul 19, 2019
Q: P4
R: P11
My best qualifying lap, 4th and 0.4 s from the pole time.
In the first lap of the race I have lost the control of the car because to defend my position from @DonSteeringwheel I went out of the best trajectory.
Then some battle with @xGATECRASHERx and @Jason007 with the medium tyres I had a great pace, but recover last 5 seconds to @DonSteeringwheel was impossible.
German was not one of my fovourit circuits, but yesterday I was fast, expecially during the qualifying, so I'm satisfied and optimistic for the next race ;) .

Really sad that I lost my front wing there in lap one and had to stop even though I was already on the grass to avoid you but rain is always tricky and the wet curbs don’t allow any mistakes.