Dec 9, 2016
Round 11 - German Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 10th November 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Hockenheimring
Laps: 34

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @Strike
- @H_pro1

Last edited:

Ronnin1978

GP2 Test Driver
Feb 6, 2016
@Hinyaldee
Unfortunately I will not be able to race for the next few weekends . The reason is "Fanatec"
I had to sent my racing wheel in Germany for repair. :cry:
the right shifter paddle did not felt like the left one ( I mean no positive click "snapdome effect"). In games is not possible to correctly upshift; sometimes don`t take the input, or is shifting two gear when I press only once on paddle.

I had this problem before, with the left paddle ( and they send me the spare part PCB), but now because the issue occurs again they ask me to send the racing wheel in workshop for repair.
I will let you know when I'll be able to play again.

Attachments

• Informative
Reactions: Hinyaldee

Hinyaldee

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 9, 2016
@Hinyaldee
Unfortunately I will not be able to race for the next few weekends . The reason is "Fanatec"
I had to sent my racing wheel in Germany for repair. :cry:
the right shifter paddle did not felt like the left one ( I mean no positive click "snapdome effect"). In games is not possible to correctly upshift; sometimes don`t take the input, or is shifting two gear when I press only once on paddle.

I had this problem before, with the left paddle ( and they send me the spare part PCB), but now because the issue occurs again they ask me to send the racing wheel in workshop for repair.
I will let you know when I'll be able to play again.
We're in a break at the moment and racing doesn't resume before the 11/10, you should have enough time to have it repaired before then ;)

Strike

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 7, 2018
I would probably be absent because of professional travel, If it changes I will warn !

HulkBobby

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
May 25, 2018
I dont know what the **** is happening with this "game" but its downloading something since 1 hour for now. This game is a ****! I dont know when will it be ready but please send invites for me.

ArrowMax

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 14, 2018
My POV of the L1 crash:

Would be nice to see what actually happened in front there.

Karzolia

Formula Karter
Dec 29, 2018
What a mess. This game is so bad. Actually can't believe they extended the contract with Codemasters...
Anyways. Here is my POV:
Thats so weird
On my screen it showed i finished last, 12 laps behind...

The lobby/game was glitchy right from the beginning

it would be good if we could re-run this race if everyone agrees....

eyjafjallajökull

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 21, 2019
Also had an glitch.
On my screen everybody left in qualifying, so did I.
Than i realised that everybody still kept going haha

Hinyaldee

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 9, 2016
Well, sorry, unfortunately, as the season is pretty tight calendar wise (we started the season later than usual), we won't have any available spot to rerun the race. And the Holiday break can't be used either as I won't be available to coordinate the rerun. As it stands, the results will remain as is