Dec 9, 2016
Round 11 - German Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 10th November 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Hockenheimring
Laps: 34

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @Strike
- @H_pro1

Last edited:

Ronnin1978

GP2 Test Driver
Feb 6, 2016
@Hinyaldee
Unfortunately I will not be able to race for the next few weekends . The reason is "Fanatec"
I had to sent my racing wheel in Germany for repair. :cry:
the right shifter paddle did not felt like the left one ( I mean no positive click "snapdome effect"). In games is not possible to correctly upshift; sometimes don`t take the input, or is shifting two gear when I press only once on paddle.

I had this problem before, with the left paddle ( and they send me the spare part PCB), but now because the issue occurs again they ask me to send the racing wheel in workshop for repair.
I will let you know when I'll be able to play again.

Attachments

• Informative
Reactions: Hinyaldee

Hinyaldee

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 9, 2016
@Hinyaldee
Unfortunately I will not be able to race for the next few weekends . The reason is "Fanatec"
I had to sent my racing wheel in Germany for repair. :cry:
the right shifter paddle did not felt like the left one ( I mean no positive click "snapdome effect"). In games is not possible to correctly upshift; sometimes don`t take the input, or is shifting two gear when I press only once on paddle.

I had this problem before, with the left paddle ( and they send me the spare part PCB), but now because the issue occurs again they ask me to send the racing wheel in workshop for repair.
I will let you know when I'll be able to play again.
We're in a break at the moment and racing doesn't resume before the 11/10, you should have enough time to have it repaired before then ;)

Strike

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 7, 2018
I would probably be absent because of professional travel, If it changes I will warn !

HulkBobby

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
May 25, 2018
I dont know what the **** is happening with this "game" but its downloading something since 1 hour for now. This game is a ****! I dont know when will it be ready but please send invites for me.

ArrowMax

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 14, 2018
My POV of the L1 crash:

Would be nice to see what actually happened in front there.

Karzolia

Formula Karter
Dec 29, 2018
What a mess. This game is so bad. Actually can't believe they extended the contract with Codemasters...
Anyways. Here is my POV:
Thats so weird
On my screen it showed i finished last, 12 laps behind...

The lobby/game was glitchy right from the beginning

it would be good if we could re-run this race if everyone agrees....