PS4 - Round 11 - German Grand Prix - [10/11/2019 8PM UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 11 - German Grand Prix - [10/11/2019 8PM UK]

• We are aware of some functionality issues with the forums at present. These are being looked into. Feel free to use the bug reports thread to report any issues you encounter. Thanks! :)

iJokeri22

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Round 11 - German Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 10th November 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Hockenheimring
Laps: 34

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @JohnnyR95
@DeclanS02
@adriancr___
@Aston Martinez (Maybe)
@jochen3660 (Maybe)

Last edited:
Reactions: Oner Schumacher

iJokeri22

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
So anyone been practicing yet? I've done a few laps but only in the dry and Germany has a nasty habit of turning on the sprinklers.

Aston Martinez

Formula 4 Test Driver
Mar 30, 2019
My wheel is still at the repairshop...
I still have my T150, but I'm not sure if I like it enough to race tonight.

In others words; I would like an invite, but maybe I choose to skip this one.

• Informative
Reactions: iJokeri22

iJokeri22

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Looking like a small grid this week, at least it means a better chance of getting round turn 1. :p

Reactions: Aston Martinez

iJokeri22

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Good race made a change to not be taken out at turn 1.

Qualifying:
Decided to qualify on softs just to get up the front of the grid and away from the carnage zone which worked out perfectly with pole position I knew it wasn't the ideal race strategy but I thought it was worth taking the gamble.

Race:
A pretty good first stint I was trying not to take to much out of my tyres as I knew I needed to get to lap 8 and I was pretty sure @schumizeu would be 2 stopping so I didn't mind him getting away a bit at the start. Had a good fight with my teammate @syluntbob until he pitted on lap 6 and then I got overtaken by @JCoL and @Steen16 who were both on mediums on laps 7 and 8 as my tyres were losing grip but that was to be expected.

Pitted lap 8 but I had a very slow get away when I released the clutch to early and had a wait about 2 seconds which put me behind @F1Shape and I couldn't get past him until he pitted on lap 14 so that combined with the slow stop meant that @JCoL and @Steen16 both came out ahead of me with 7 lap newer tyres so my only hope now was penalties.

Surprisingly I managed to maintain the gap and thanks to the engineer I knew @Steen16 had 9 seconds of penalties so I was quite comfortable sitting in 3rd with 2nd on the cards but on my old tyres I couldn't get any closer to @JCoL who only had 3 seconds so I was just hoping he would pick up some more warnings but he drove well and stayed in front to the end.

Congrats @JCoL on the win pretty happy with my race and the fact that I didn't get a single warning, I'll do the results after work later but looking at where @jochen3660 finished I think its going to be very close between the top 3.

See you all in Hungary.

iJokeri22

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Looks like I wasn't the only one who was happy with 2nd place. :ROFLMAO: