PS4 - Round 11 - German Grand Prix - Sunday 6th January 2019 8:00PM (UK Time) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 11 - German Grand Prix - Sunday 6th January 2019 8:00PM (UK Time)

syluntbob

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 22, 2016
Sounds like @HoinkDoink didn't have such a good race after reading the 2 previous race reports! I on the other hand had the best race to date...

Q: P2
R: P1

Practiced this circuit so much over the break, felt very confident. Intense (and very clean) battle with @jlug331221 and @Bashful4 from lights out to the chequered flag and only won by just over half a second. Both done the over-cut on me when I pitted on lap 14 but knew they would struggle for a lap and half until their tyres warmed up properly. Got passed @Bashful4 quickly on the straight, think he was saving ERS though? Took a few laps to get the lead back, my ERS was low so turned it off for a couple of laps and kept up with DRS help! After that I lost the lead again when I eased off trying to miss a Ferrari reversing across the track after T2, luckily he ghosted or I would have lost a wing at least!
Managed again to take the lead to the end but under extreme pressure all the way. Great, loved it!!

Reactions: Musop and Bashful4

FOF1YT

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jul 28, 2017
Sounds like @HoinkDoink didn't have such a good race after reading the 2 previous race reports! I on the other hand had the best race to date...

Practiced this circuit so much over the break, felt very confident. Intense (and very clean) battle with @jlug331221 and @Bashful4 from lights out to the chequered flag and only won by just over half a second. Both done the over-cut on me when I pitted on lap 14 but knew they would struggle for a lap and half until their tyres warmed up properly. Got passed @Bashful4 quickly on the straight, think he was saving ERS though? Took a few laps to get the lead back, my ERS was low so turned it off for a couple of laps and kept up with DRS help! After that I lost the lead again when I eased off trying to miss a Ferrari reversing across the track after T2, luckily he ghosted or I would have lost a wing at least!
Managed again to take the lead to the end but under extreme pressure all the way. Great, loved it!!
Nice

Reactions: syluntbob

HoinkDoink

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Feb 18, 2017

Had an absolute disaster mate, DRS failed on the opening corner and lasted 6 laps, lost quite a bit of time through that, finally start getting into a bit of groove and then got knocked out :(

Well done done to you Bob, absolutely awesome drive :)

Reactions: FOF1YT