PC - Round 11 - Hungarian Grand Prix [07/01/18 8:00pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 11 - Hungarian Grand Prix [07/01/18 8:00pm]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rienk

Premium Member
Premium Member
Sep 9, 2017
@acerees, I gotta ask, when you passed me into T1, was there a McLaren there which I crashed in to, or did I just dead stop on your screen. I'm suspecting there was some desync there as well, watching other people's POVs.

Putttee

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Sep 11, 2016
@acerees Here is my point of view for you. We both clearly went wide turn one and in turn 2 you nudged me so had to go wide and finally in turn 3 when the accident was I saw you in the left mirror coming fast so if I would have kept going I would have gone over to the other side and that would possibly have been a race ending crash. Hope you dont expect that drivers should let you pass instantly when you are behind in positions within 3 turns just like that. I dont have a clue if you have problems with your car or a bad day or anything att all. Either way Im sorry it ended with a broken wing for you

LukeBin010

Formula 4 1st Driver
Oct 3, 2017
@acerees I have apologized and waited for you because I think it was also my fault and I thought it was the right thing to do, but honestly man i don't think that was "poor driving" like you said and that's not all my fault. that's my opinion. surely i could've kept more attention but seeing other guys videos from the back view i was clearly on the inside, slower but on the inside and you literally turned into me. So maybe also you could've been more careful. that's it, my opinion, just wanted to clear that, don't want to open a discussion, what's done is done. see you all guys in spa <3

acerees

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
@acerees I have apologized and waited for you because I think it was also my fault and I thought it was the right thing to do, but honestly man i don't think that was "poor driving" like you said and that's not all my fault. that's my opinion. surely i could've kept more attention but seeing other guys videos from the back view i was clearly on the inside, slower but on the inside and you literally turned into me. So maybe also you could've been more careful. that's it, my opinion, just wanted to clear that, don't want to open a discussion, what's done is done. see you all guys in spa <3
Don’t know how it can be any of my fault when you understeer straight into me and hit me off. You waited as you were at fault ... being at fault and causing a crash is poor driving. I appreciated the apology which what I said. I don’t appreciate the attitude now though. Anyway what’s done is done now

Status
Not open for further replies.