PC - Round 11 - Hungarian Grand Prix - [07/01/18 8:00pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 11 - Hungarian Grand Prix - [07/01/18 8:00pm]

EditedStorm27

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jul 26, 2016
@Head Squid has to be driver of the day in my opinion as although @RichyB dominated again (partially due to the fact a few of us were lagging out) it was Squid who came from almost the back afternoon pitting on lap 1 to be 2nd after setting purple laps on worn softs, so congratulations on your first podium because you earned it today. You were matching @RichyB s pace as well for a bit and he told me for a fact he bashed the game this break. Here isn’t hoping you can take off points from @RichyB and @Douwe_C as right now I simply don’t have the pace to keep up.

TRL_graveltrap

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 24, 2017
Well ahahahha I didn't even survive long enough to feel it necessary to rage. I tried to change the fuel mix off the start and in doing so flicked my finger off of the clutch So I jumped the start and sorry to all the dudes who ended up jumping the start because of me. Got round to the pit lane and as I turned in I caught left rear on the kerb and it span me round so I was sideways In the pit lane.... Then it immediately disqualifies me for blocking the pitlane. XD i don't even care anymore I have had so much bullsh*t this season.

Last edited:
  • Surprised
Reactions: AbsoLutLoL

kasito nl

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 10, 2017
i come back on my words i wil race after i did some time trail and it was good and i am sory too @IntergalacticGentleman that i push him of the track, i am sory i just fail wen ther is presur :(

IntergalacticGentleman

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 21, 2017
It's alright, but I'm still going ahead with my Stewards Panel inquiry for the incident. You were absolutely faster than me in qualifying, but we need racers in our league to learn that it's better to wait for the right opportunity to pass than to just jam it in as hard and as fast as possible as soon as the slightest opening is created. My racing strategy for each race has just become: Try and survive the first fucking lap. Then figure out what tires/pit strategy is best with whatever damage i've taken. I'm growing really, really tired of that.

I definitely have made my own mistakes and damaged others, but it's always from making a genuine mistake, not trying to dive in to some small gap that barely exists as soon as possible.

Head Squid

GP2 Reserve Driver
Aug 24, 2017
my view of the race, excuse the shitty watermark. I cant get a halfway decent editing software without spending an arm and leg. If you guys have any software suggestions please share!

RichyB

Reigning S14 AOR PC Assist 2 Champion
Oct 16, 2017
Decent race and congrats to @Head Squid on his first podium, really deserved after all the bad luck.

Even tho I crashed out in quali and had to start from the back, I found myself in first place after one lap due to a crash and some people jumping the start.
From there on out I could break away and win the race.
Still, I'm a little bit dissapointed about the amount of people that showed up for the race. Something needs to happen as there are many inactive drivers in this league, and enough people who are ready to step in.

Reactions: Head Squid

Billamy

Formula 3 Test Driver
Dec 7, 2017
I got smacked by someone in the first lap and lost my entire front wing, but I forgot to record so RIP