PC - Round 11 - Hungarian Grand Prix [7/1/18 8:00pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 11 - Hungarian Grand Prix [7/1/18 8:00pm]

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

Ctzn Ely

S13 AOR PC Split 3 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 6, 2017
Round 11 - Hungarian Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 7th January 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Hungaroring
Laps: 35

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @OmegaIV
- @TheAPlegends

Last edited:

OmegaIV

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jun 27, 2016
Sorry guys, I've had to commit to practising for the iRacing Daytona 24hrs this week - sorry to have to miss the race but I'll be back next time :)

• Informative
Reactions: Ctzn Ely

TheAPlegends

Formula 3 Test Driver
Feb 15, 2016
Yeah sorry about this. It's orthodox christmass today and I though I'll be fine for the race but the family time went a bit longer then I though so I just couldn't make it. Can understand if this goes down as uninformed no show.

• Informative

Bigboss

Formula 4 1st Driver
Oct 9, 2016
man i really dont like this track none the less had good fortune with the wet qually did not test in wet at all. so with p4.

race:
wet start was not to good presure from westyy behind but on the second lap felt better. I tried to pit early for the dry tyre because the inters were over heating like mad. should have gone another lap or so and go on the mediums instead of softs. so i head to do a two stop wich did not really pay off.
at the end had some fighting with @LEVI0227 on the Super softs but the car felt really strange on them none the less we made some contact on the main straight but further from that nothing really happend.

Destroyka27

Pro Karter
Aug 26, 2017
Sorry for not informing anyone about my race miss, but i had to move to another house and i don't got anywhere near to internet. Really sorry

• Informative

Westyy

Formula 3 Test Driver
Dec 10, 2016
Sorry for the late post, but been incredibly busy the whole week.
Qualifying:
Had a pretty decent Qualifying, was p1 or p2 for majority until the end when it got a little more inter conditions and with me only doing 1 lap on inters my time was only good enough for p3.

Race:
The start was clean and good, got away from those behind and tried to make minimal mistakes while catching those ahead, then it started to dry out which then I made a mistake which cost me the win/podium I ended up going for the SS which others went for the M. I caught up, but in a 50% race there wasn't enough time to overtake.

Grats to all on the podium.