Mar 24, 2017
Round 11 - Hungarian Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 7th January 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Hungaroring
Laps: 35

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @TchoukMaster22
- @Duchene
- @nemura

Last edited:

nemura

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Oct 12, 2016
Bad news. My wheel will be in warranty service for at least a month so I need to remember how to drive with a pad :( :(

Jaystott1978

S15 AOR XB1 Assist League 3 Champion
Premium Member
Dec 18, 2017
Just out of interest for the ones who have signed up for this recently when would we find out if we have been successful for joining?

Jaystott1978

S15 AOR XB1 Assist League 3 Champion
Premium Member
Dec 18, 2017
Yes for the assist league the sign ups opened again just before Christmas

BosslyGaming

Super Mod & F1 League Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
Even people who say they'll go to the gym more often usually make it one time, let's just see if you can last longer than them
I have faith, also @Im_an_eagle I think faffing me after doing it right is absolutely unacceptable