AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014

Round 11 - Singapore Grand Prix
Season 10

Race Information:

Date: Sun 7th February
Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Marina Bay Street Circuit

If you are unable to attend the race, PLEASE advise your League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread.

Track Guide:

Greedy Chris x

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 22, 2015
After nearly 3 weeks and an unreasonable amount of money i finally have my laptop back but unfortunately i haven't practiced at all for singapore which is worse than monaco for me cause it's essentially the same but longer :( i'll be looking for a hell of a lot of luck around here.

• Optimistic
Reactions: FisiFan91

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Good luck tonight guys. Please try to keep it nice and clean both in battles and with track limits so that Matt and I won't have to shout at you in the commentary box! Remember that Singapore is a long race, nearly an hour, and with the walls very close there's no point risking any stupid moves around here - usually better to be patient. With that said, I hope you all have a good one!

@TSR Unleashed, @Greedy Chris x, @brociek96, @KBlock78, @Pryde, @foxeide, @yiii22, @NLR Evo, @Leoobot, @TRL Martin, @Lester, @TRL Limitless, @I Jason97F1 I

Reactions: whirlwind902

MariainFub

Junior Karter
Aug 12, 2019
haha Nowa Huta ive heard is the bronx of Kraków, watch your back and make sure you carry a weapin haha just poking fn, im sure youll be fine

:)