Jan 14, 2014
Round 11 - Singapore Grand Prix
F1 2015 Season 11

Race Information:

Date: Sunday 17th July 2016
Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Marina Bay Street Circuit
Laps: 31

If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place.

Important Links:

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar
Results & Standings

Informed Absence:

@Jens Maul - holiday
@allflattious - holiday
@Neil Bywater - holiday
@Ronan McClintock - holiday
@Partyfuchs - holiday
@icemandk - house
@SexySpudflaps - family emergency

Qualifying ban:

@Andrei Ivan

Last edited:

Punisher

GP2 Reserve Driver
Oct 17, 2014
Or take laxatives would be a cheaper option but could be a messy one also.

Clint58

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jan 18, 2015
Sorry guys can't make this one as I'm at Silverstone till Monday.

Thought there was a break this week for some reason - do you not want to consider one with the Euro final being on and all that?

JamieFoppele

Assetto Corsa Skin Creator
Jan 13, 2014
Sorry guys can't make this one as I'm at Silverstone till Monday.

Thought there was a break this week for some reason - do you not want to consider one with the Euro final being on and all that?
@Jay

**Race Calendar Update**

To avoid clashing with the Euro 2016 semi finals and finals, the Singapore Grand Prix and the final break week have been swapped around. The week of July 7/10th is now the break week. PS4 will race Singapore on July 14th, and Xbox1 and PC will race on July 17th.

Reactions: Steve Jackson

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
Sorry guys, I think this was the forum I missed. The race was switched with the break week to accomodate for the Euro finals, so no race this week (July 10th), but instead on July 17th.

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Ha, a custom loader that then crashed when it tried to run. Try adjusting the azimuth or tone settings
I used to hate headerless loaders. Would invariably go to the end and crash only then. I remember you could look at the line thickness and have a good idea when it would fail or just wouldn't load lol

I used to press on the tape lid to adjust the azimuth, used to work more than half the time :)

• Agree
Reactions: Neil Bywater

acerees

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
On the C64 when loading games you could fast forward a few seconds here and there and the game would still load ok - I never understood why the rest was there if it wasn't required!

Status
Not open for further replies.