PC - Round 12 - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix [25/01/2020 - 08:00pm UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 12 - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix [25/01/2020 - 08:00pm UK]

HaiCo

Moderator & PC F1 League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
Round 12 - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F2 Sprint Leagues - Season 3

virtuosi.jpg

Race Information:
Date: Saturday 25th January 2020
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Yas Marina Circuit
Feature race laps: 16
Sprint race laps: 11

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings:

Session Options

AI Driver Level: 75 (Hard)
Maximum Players: 20
Practice Length: None
Qualifying: One-Shot
Feature Race Distance: 50%
Sprint Race Distance: 50%
Quick Weather: Dynamic
Session Start TIme: Official
Session Privacy: Invite Only

Race Settings

Parc Fermé Rules: On
Collisions: On
Vehicle Damage: Full
Ghosting: On
Car Setup: Preset Only
Safety Car: On
Rules and Flags: On
Corner Cutting Stringency: Strict
Formation Lap: On
Race Starts: Manual

Assist Restrictions

Braking Assist: Off
Anti-lock Brakes: Off
Traction Control: Off
Automatic Gearbox: Automatic
Pit Assist: Off
Pit Release Assist: Off
Dynamic Racing Line: Full
ERS Mode: Manual

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @Skatie
- @Dominiik18
- @The_Urinator
- @SLI
- @Kohai

Last edited:

SLI

Pro Karter
Aug 18, 2018
Got family dinner to night, don't know if I will be back in time for the race

• Informative
Reactions: HaiCo

Mo#9991

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 14, 2017
That sprint race was NUTS!

Race Results and Director at the end of each race

as always, big thank you to the coords for putting this together, thank you @HaiCo and @MisterJasper and the quality commentators live streaming each week. It was a joy competing in my first F2 series. Looking forward to the next.

Last edited:
Reactions: MisterJasper

MisterJasper

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jun 17, 2018
At some point I was so close to someone, the car behind me tapped me very slightly. I was like, where do you want me to go...

But yeah, as for this first season of F2 (on f1 2019) this has been way more fun then expected. I feel like the guys in this league are one of the best/fastest drivers on the F2 cars with preset setup. I finished P6 in the overall standings with 118 points and P4 in the Team Championship with my teammate unfortunatly leaving the last 2/3 races. Scoring 4 podiums but not managing to get P1 in qually, win a race or get a fastest lap (for extra points).

This league is for sure worth spending my saturday night on and I am happy to host next season aswell. (Big thanks to @Aladar and @jensk2610 for streaming the races, I always watched the races back and loved the commentary :D).

Hope to see you all next season (if there is one).

Reactions: S4lty

Mo#9991

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 14, 2017
At some point I was so close to someone, the car behind me tapped me very slightly. I was like, where do you want me to go...
yehhh that was me, once again, i missed the guy ahead's braking point and was a passenger as I skirted into the back of you.

looks like it was lap 8, 1:00:51 in the video.

S4lty

S18 AOR PC Assist League 4 Champion
Oct 15, 2018
I knew it would be tough to keep up with your pace as it´s just hard to drive one series with assists(F1) while driving another series without assists(this one) and also I´m not THE FASTEST...
But well, in the end I scored some points and that was my goal for this season so I´m satisfied. I´m glad I took part in my first F2 league and also my first league without assist as that was a good experience for me and also a lesson!;)

Now, I just want to thank @HaiCo and @Thompson for coordinating and organizing this league
Also thanks to @Aladar and @jensk2610 for the awesome commentary, loved to watch the streams after our races!

At the end(the best comes last:cool:) I also want to congratulate @Erzkbl9 on the drivers championship victory! Also congrats to MP Motorsport(@Erzkbl9 and @Tudor900 ) on the constructors championship win!

If I got enough time for the next F2 league, I hope I see you all there!:)

Reactions: Erzkbl9

Tudor900

S18 AOR PC F7 Champion
Jun 23, 2018
It was a nice season, with ups and downs. GG to everybody who raced in the championship and congrats to @Erzkbl9 for winning the championship. See you guys hopefully next season!

Reactions: Erzkbl9

jensk2610

Junior Karter
AOR Commentator
Jun 19, 2018
It was a fantastic season to commentate over (at least when I didn't get kicked) you guys are never afraid to go for the overtakes and there hasn't been a race this season where my throat hasn't been a bit sore afterwards.

Reactions: S4lty and Tudor900