XB1 - Round 12 - Belgian Grand Prix - 14/01/18 - 20.00GMT | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Round 12 - Belgian Grand Prix - 14/01/18 - 20.00GMT

Driver of the day

• Extremezz

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Atul

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • W3553l

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Da4th

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ItsProulx

F1 Senna Equivalent
Nov 23, 2014
Round 12 - Belgian Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 14th January 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
Laps: 22

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows: @Kezimodo

Last edited:
Reactions: saKuuu

saKuuu

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 19, 2017
Hey guys, as I was going through the rules, I dug out an interesting one that I think could help us avoid quali lag like we experienced last couple of races :

● In qualifying, it is not permitted to retire from the session while you are out on track, as this may cause your AI car to park on or next to the track and hinder other drivers. If you wish to retire from the session, you must do so while in the garage.

I noticed that the whole lobby experienced massive lag in quali in both Silverstone and Hungary when someone retired. I may be completely wrong about this but it's worth following this rule and perhaps avoid costly lag in future races. What do you think @Proulx2001 ?

Reactions: nerves

ItsProulx

F1 Senna Equivalent
Nov 23, 2014
Hey guys, as I was going through the rules, I dug out an interesting one that I think could help us avoid quali lag like we experienced last couple of races :

● In qualifying, it is not permitted to retire from the session while you are out on track, as this may cause your AI car to park on or next to the track and hinder other drivers. If you wish to retire from the session, you must do so while in the garage.

I noticed that the whole lobby experienced massive lag in quali in both Silverstone and Hungary when someone retired. I may be completely wrong about this but it's worth following this rule and perhaps avoid costly lag in future races. What do you think @Proulx2001 ?
Yeh, I completely agree, if drivers wish to retire from the session is must be done so from the pits, at the end of qualifying, once you complete your last lap, even if time remains in the session, you must return to the pits.

Reactions: saKuuu and Briggsy

ItsProulx

F1 Senna Equivalent
Nov 23, 2014
@W35531 - You have been awarded a qualifying ban for a Major Avoidable Collision in Hungary, please do not forget to serve this

Kezimodo

S16 AOR XB1 F6 Champion
Aug 11, 2017
Can't make it again for the same reason as last week unfortunately. All done for Monza though ;)

EditedFaun3698

S16 AOR XB1 F7 Champion
Premium Member
Sep 26, 2017
Not having the best of seasons!

Been having problems with my wheel (Thrustmaster TX F1 rim), the paddle shifters would stick from time to time, so I changed the F1 rim to the original Ferrari rim.

Qualifying

Came out of the pits, on the approach to the track the paddle shifter stuck into 4th gear and I was spinning like top, lost half of qualifying time and couldn’t get a decent lap in, started 12.

Race

Had a great start but @Briggsy didnt! I couldnt react quick enough and went into the back of him and broke my wing. Got to the pits and forgot to to change the wing, couldn’t keep the car on the track so retired.

A bad workman always blames his tools, so only have myself to blame, this was a potentially a good track for me even starting at 12th and just hope I can put in some decent performances for the remainder of the season.

UndercutF1

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Apr 4, 2017
I know we've had several hosts changes already, but I want to speak up now. I had mega frame issues today in the race, and so did others. I know it might be a pain in the neck, but I crashed out today because of it, the last 2 races my quali has been ruined because of it, and it's starting to become annoying :/

Briggsy

F1 Test Driver
Apr 25, 2016
Not having the best of seasons!

Been having problems with my wheel (Thrustmaster TX F1 rim), the paddle shifters would stick from time to time, so I changed the F1 rim to the original Ferrari rim.

Qualifying

Came out of the pits, on the approach to the track the paddle shifter stuck into 4th gear and I was spinning like top, lost half of qualifying time and couldn’t get a decent lap in, started 12.

Race

Had a great start but @Briggsy didnt! I couldnt react quick enough and went into the back of him and broke my wing. Got to the pits and forgot to to change the wing, couldn’t keep the car on the track so retired.

A bad workman always blames his tools, so only have myself to blame, this was a potentially a good track for me even starting at 12th and just hope I can put in some decent performances for the remainder of the season.
Yeah sorry, my lights went out after everyone else’s and was a bit lagging for some reason

Bayfield22

Formula 4 1st Driver
Nov 27, 2017
It disconnected me after 4 laps but my connection was fine. I’ve done severall races before this and the people I did this with said I was fine since I I’ve changed my internet. It only seems to come problematic when I come into this lobby for some reason. I was also told it was fine at Hungary

I was also hit by Briggsy at the first corner because he was lagging, so it isn’t only me having issues

• Agree
Reactions: UndercutF1

LC SPEED DEMON

AOR Legend & 4-time AOR Xbox F1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Was looking forward to a good scrap for the podium until this
<iframe frameborder=0 webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen scale="tofit" width="320" height="185" style="max-width:100%" src=""></iframe>
Sorry troy

Briggsy

F1 Test Driver
Apr 25, 2016
It disconnected me after 4 laps but my connection was fine. I’ve done severall races before this and the people I did this with said I was fine since I I’ve changed my internet. It only seems to come problematic when I come into this lobby for some reason. I was also told it was fine at Hungary

I was also hit by Briggsy at the first corner because he was lagging, so it isn’t only me having issues
This was my first laggy incident but yes I agree with you. I’ve spoke to others and they’ve been and seen lag today and in the past races.