Feb 13, 2017
Round 12 - Belgian Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 14th January 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
Laps: 22

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
-

Ferrius

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 19, 2017
My new landline still isn't installed, due to bad weather. Apparently, the ground is too hard to work at the moment. (I don't know)

I'm still sitting on 4G as a result, but I'll play a round of counter-strike before race time, to see how stable it is... but from what I've seen the last two weeks, wouldn't count on me being able to race without constant disconnects. I can't even download game updates on Steam, because of data-cap :cry:.

If there are eager reserves aching for a spot in tonights lobby I'll hand over my seat tonight without hesitation... Would only be fair to my new HAAS teammate @BDave17

• Informative
Reactions: Maddog40

edge

S16 AOR PC Assist League 1 Champion
Apr 30, 2017
I want to apologise to @Wesseltl123 and anyone I hit, it wasnt intentional but for some reason I lost grip and I lost control over the car :/ it could have been a podium easily but this track isnt my favourite anyway

karnak07

Formula 4 1st Driver
Dec 16, 2017
crazy race. disastrous qualification (no clear laps for me). broken wing at 2° laps (lost car on L'Eau Rouge). but incredible and lucky comeback in the last 3 laps from the ninth to the fourth place :)