Mar 6, 2017
Round 12 - Belgian Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 14th January 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
Laps: 22

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @TheAPlegends (maybe)

Last edited:

TheAPlegends

Formula 3 Test Driver
Feb 15, 2016
Having troubles with the internet last few days in the afternoon and evening hours. A have good connection for 2 horus then it drops to almost 0 for another 2 or so. So it can happen I won't be able to join the race at all, or I may disconnect from the race if I'm able to join.

• Informative
Reactions: Ctzn Ely

TheAPlegends

Formula 3 Test Driver
Feb 15, 2016
My internet held up, yey!

Other then that, it was pretty average race, made a mistake in my setup I think, I went for high wings due to rain, but I was loosing in straights compared to others and not gaining enough in the corners. But I'm actually happy overall considering my internet held up, even though I had a screen freeze (Probably my computer not my connection, I had the same in Canada), and I also had pretty enjoyable race with no real issues even though I finished only 9th and I made a rookie mistake of forgetting to disengage pit limiter lol.

Reactions: Adidas Tracksuit

EyjaDrift

Semi-Pro Karter
Dec 11, 2017
Today I made 2 big mistakes which cost me dearly. In qualifying I felt too confident and lost it hard up Eau Rouge and lost a tyre. So I had to start from the back and had a good start, got up to 12th then on lap 2 t1 I forgot the braking point and hit Adidas (thankfully it didn't cost him anything) and lost a bit of my front wing. After that it was damage limitation. Pitted really early and got a new front wing. I felt super confident and thought I could get an undercut on few people. Then came BigBoss on inters right in front of me and we tussled a bit through the lap but he was on the wrong tyre clearly and cost me some time. After that I had good fights with a few people, got a questionable penalty (thx perfect game) which I hope gets removed as I lost 2 positions due to that. All in all I had a fun race after my costly mistakes!

Bigboss

Formula 4 1st Driver
Oct 9, 2016
not the race i was hoping for. lost the car in my first qually attempt but failed and crached so i had to start at the back of the grid with some others.
but for the race i felt pretty confident I like the rain alot on this game so i knew my pace was good enough to get top 5. but then jeff told it was maybe time for inters soon.
so i started thinking about inters but the wets were still good but after 3 laps they started to overheat and on some places the race line was pretty dry. not dry enough for inters I recon. wich just cost me the race completely started to rain more again and I knew it was over for me pretty dissapointed but i had nothing to lose anyway could have been a good call but not this time.

Monza up next really liking it there on f1 2017 so its going to be a good one.

RakiBwoah

Junior Karter
Jun 16, 2017
happy but not completely in the race, in the end I made mistakes cost me a lot, however I am very happy for my result in the debut, and I feel lucky for for the rain!