Mar 24, 2017
Round 12 - Belgian Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 14th January 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
Laps: 22

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
-

• Faff
Reactions: OveratedLama

nemura

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Oct 12, 2016
As I still have no info about my wheel I will probably miss the race again... :(

• Informative
Reactions: BosslyGaming

BosslyGaming

Super Mod & F1 League Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
Same (kinda)

League races didn't end well for me at spa (video from S12), got taken out both times by another driver.
I just hope that i have a good and clean race on sunday!

Shock, @EVR Matt212 in the lead :p

BosslyGaming

Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
Reminder that @TheGiant19 has a quali ban for this round, I’ll remind you before the race also

BosslyGaming

Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
Yeah don't worry ik, I can go out so it saves my setup right but do I retire immediately or do I complete the lap and retire once I'm back in the garage?
I think you can just put on your setup and retire can’t you? Idk though

TheGiant19

F1 Test Driver
Apr 19, 2017
I think you can just put on your setup and retire can’t you? Idk though
Possibly, idk why I thought this but I thought for it to be saved you have to leave the garage then retire. That could be completely wrong though as thinking about it idk where I've got that from

Im_an_eagle

S14 AOR XB1 F5 Champion
Feb 10, 2017
Possibly, idk why I thought this but I thought for it to be saved you have to leave the garage then retire. That could be completely wrong though as thinking about it idk where I've got that from
Surely if you don’t put on one and retire you can just put on on at the grid because technically you didn’t leave he garage in quali

TheGiant19

F1 Test Driver
Apr 19, 2017
Surely if you don’t put on one and retire you can just put on on at the grid because technically you didn’t leave he garage in quali
I thought that but if I can put it on in quali that would save time plus if it doesn't work for whatever reason and knowing this game I wouldn't be surprised I'll end up with a default one and **** that.

It’s just crap. Meaning I can’t do it
I actually quite like it but of course I have a penalty, had no luck for ages in this league