PS4 - Round 12 German Grand Prix [15/01/2017 20:00] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 12 German Grand Prix [15/01/2017 20:00]

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
I don't think a stewards inquiry is appropriate, but I'd like to request a larger punishment for rage quiting. 5 penalty points isn't really seen by most as a punishment to fret over. Personally I'd like to see something bigger like a quali ban to prevent people doing it in the future. When you have the potential to transform people's races through no cause of their own, I don't think 5 penalty points is enough of a reprimand. Just my opinion, but I feel others do agree @Bcolt93 @Jthorn97

JIM-NervoTank

3-time AOR PS4 F1 Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Heres my short race report:

Q: Wasnt the best lap and decided to go for a second try screwing a bit my tyres more than usual. Before S3 I was 2 tenths ahead my time but I bottled it. 4th for me

R: Good start was on the outside of @alexukr and brake much later and was side by side with @Aressi191 facing the long straight. Overtook Aressi at the hairpin and next stop was @BeMu. Divebombed him in a safe way but on the next lap he overtook me again at the same part, had better exit and with slipstream I recovered my P1 again. From now on I was pushing to getting away. All okay with rain and tyres till lap 24 where I was 15 seconds ahead Aressi with 2 laps on fresher tyres till the SC came out and ruined my and many others race and my safe P1. I had time penalties and tried my best to push with the SS in the 4 laps left for the race but it was impossible to get it. Also lost the footage coz my PS4 decided not to record anything unless 2 stupid seconds when race was finished and we all were on the lobby. Really pissed about that, its the second time it happens in a row :( Anyways, 15 points added to the standings and my strongest rival outside the points. Would like to see your POV when I break part of your wing @alexukr. Wish next race nothing weird happens and we all could enjoy of fair racing. SC should be disable. It only ruins races and VSC gives free pit stops :wtf:

Reactions: BeMu

TheogGR1

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Aug 12, 2015
Speaking about hypocritism:
Just because that didnt cause any sc is absolutely fine right?
No offense to @Bcolt93
Video doesnt work
Check the link below:
http://apexonlineracing.com/community/threads/aor-f1-league-incident-with-bcolt.18187/#post-306064
No it isnt fine but cmon man just accept that you made a mistake and get over it. I get that you are frustrated as you havent had a clean race for a while but what frustrates me is that you come here on the forums and complain about others driving when you do something that is just as bad. Last time im posting something about this and I hope that was your last post about this as well :)
It would be a shame to see you leave.

BigshotP1ayerGR

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 14, 2014
No it isnt fine but cmon man just accept that you made a mistake and get over it. I get that you are frustrated as you havent had a clean race for a while but what frustrates me is that you come here on the forums and complain about others driving when you do something that is just as bad. Last time im posting something about this and I hope that was your last post about this as well :)
It would be a shame to see you leave.
Dont ever reply to me and not mention me anymore and you know the reason why i blocked you from social media.
I Didnt do any mistake i just retired and caused problem to none!NONE! I ve never caused any problems to anyone and i have ONLY received incidents that ruined my races!It was only bad luck that sc came out because of me!It has been proven that is not necessary that you have to destoy your car to bring out sc.There are many cases that sc is out because someone retired with no damage..
End of story!

• Faff
Reactions: TheogGR1

CianG-4

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 23, 2014
Qualifying: 8th
Average lap, can't complain. Really tight field.

Race: 7th
Was battling high until rubberbanding caused me to tap Bigshot and spin, damaging my wing. Pitted L7, on my outlap it started pissing rain so pitted L8 again for Inters. Was two thirds of a lap down at this stage. Was average in the rain. Chose Mediums when it dried. Safety Car helped, crossed the line 9th I think but got 7th due to pens. Sh*tshow but at least I got average points.

Strategy:
S (qualy)
S (new)
I
M

Jthorn97

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 10, 2015
Dont ever reply to me and not mention me anymore and you know the reason why i blocked you from social media.
I Didnt do any mistake i just retired and caused problem to none!NONE! I ve never caused any problems to anyone and i have ONLY received incidents that ruined my races!It was only bad luck that sc came out because of me!It has been proven that is not necessary that you have to destoy your car to bring out sc.There are many cases that sc is out because someone retired with no damage..
End of story!
And with that being said I'm locking the thread

Reactions: King_Rockhammer

BigC_019

GP2 2nd Driver
Sep 17, 2016
Qualifying: 20th, Race: 10th (M - I - S - SS) All fresh tyres

Bottled qualifying. Not sure where I could have qualified but certainly around 10th on the grid would have been good.

I decided to take it very easy in the opening laps, didn't want any damage and I knew people would spin out and so on. Battled who I needed to.

I was the only driver to get the inters call spot on, and gained lots of time and elevated me into the points. My wet pace is shocking, with or without the racing line so I couldn't put much of a fight up against @Jthorn97 and @BeMu

My switch to softs looked the right one and I began to chase @BeMu who was on the mediums. Was set for fifth or sixth probably as I had no penalties up until then but a lack of concentration meant I had a drive-through penalty dropping me to last.

I managed to close onto the back of the Saubers, and the Red Bull duo for 11th. I passed all four of them as they seemed to be all over the place... it proved crucial as thankfully for me, my teammate @nummer92 had a lot of penalties promoting me to 10th. Which was a shame for him, again.

A very disappointing race, result-wise, I believe I would have been in the fight for top five, so a big shame but a rookie error. However, I really enjoyed it, which is the main thing... Like in Hungary, my pace was competitive so that's a positive going into Spa and Monza.

Lots of good fights this race, not much lag or issues which was nice also.

Jthorn97

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 10, 2015
Strategy:
S(used)
I
SS
SS(used)

Here are my highlights. Absolutely crazy race from my POV. Elgato didn't record the sound so I used some music instead. I hope they're not too bad :p

Also forgot to record quali.

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
Looks like its S11 all over again for me
S11 all over again.png

On a happier note, congrats to @TheogGR1 on getting your first podium in the league. Really doing work in the constructors standings.

• Friendly
Reactions: TheogGR1

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
I'm later than Ali, thats impressive. Anyway I showed both quali laps, so you'll see how much the game screwed me out of pole on the 2nd attempt.