Feb 10, 2015
Round 12 - German Grand Prix
AOR F1 2016 Season 12

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 15th January 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Hockenheimring
Laps: 34

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Reactions: Flushie

B5NCO

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jul 13, 2015
IMG_3537.PNG
not particularly liking this track so far which is odd as it's not one i usually dislike

Managed low 14 before on quick race, my
S3 was mega, will be hard for me to match it

AOR Perez

F1 Sponsored Driver
Aug 21, 2016
Might not be able to race I got school studies with exams next week. Certainly have no practice too.

• Informative

DeserterNE

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 10, 2016
Can't race tonight guys, my internet has been unreliable and cuts out with no warning and it is a pain to get it fixed. Also have work that I have to do as part of my job and that takes up a lot of my time. Best of luck to you all tonight and hopefully I'll be back next week :D

• Informative

Fc_Bart_

Formula Karter
Oct 10, 2016
I won't be able to race tonight,
first off all my wheel is broken. And besides that problem i had some plans with friends which i can't really cancel.
I'm very gutted about it and i hope my wheel problem is fixed next week and i can race as normal.
Goodluck to all racing :)

AOR Perez

F1 Sponsored Driver
Aug 21, 2016
I escaped from the studies for five minutes and put in a lap 1'15.6. I'm gonna sweat out studies till 7:30, and then hopefully fingers crossed i can race

washy03

S14 AOR PS4 F8 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 2, 2016
Tonight's going to be a good one!

Can everyone make sure they have @Tfix and myself added on psn for the invites going out.

It looks like there is going to be room for the reserve drivers, so be on standby.

Tfix

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Sep 16, 2016
I am still at work ill loggin later and will be up 20 min before.
Pokey my teammate who you all love ;-) is caught in a snow storm.
I have a reserve teammate who is gonna drive for him tonight Killingspray
Experianced driver like me, and probarly just as fast as me, so not a danger for in front guys.

@Jameswood129 don't mind iam slow as well ;-)

Jameswood129

Formula 4 Test Driver
Dec 1, 2015
All I'm saying is don't judge my pace based of this race I'll be a lot further up later in the season cos I normally practice 8 or 9 hours a week instead of the 2 hours I've had this week.

AOR Perez

F1 Sponsored Driver
Aug 21, 2016
I am still at work ill loggin later and will be up 20 min before.
Pokey my teammate who you all love ;-) is caught in a snow storm.
I have a reserve teammate who is gonna drive for him tonight Killingspray
Experianced driver like me, and probarly just as fast as me, so not a danger for in front guys.

@Jameswood129 don't mind iam slow as well ;-)
You can't just let random people not signed up race one of our reserves will replace him.

Tfix

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Sep 16, 2016
Ok fill it up than, my opinion is that we aint having 22 drivers any day so....
[DOUBLEPOST=1484503716][/DOUBLEPOST]So i do not add him? he is potential for next season so he is ok i vouche for him.
But if you want to fill it up go ahead.
Shall we say if there aint 22 people 30 sec before ill add him? or not at all